South Africa

Ishan was going to south Africa , Shubman worked hard to manage BCCI and all that was good as he got what he wanted. "you look so happy Shubman."  Shubman smiled "I am happy bhaiya , so happy.." "that I know " Surya said , proud at his boy. Rohit has told them the way Shubman handled BCCI in meetings. 

"Shubman is it a dream?" Ishan asked , a smile on his lips. "no baby It's a reality.. and it's always gonna be like it...much more better when our pups will be here..." Shubman said, his head on his baby's shoulder. 

"ohhooo... " Rinku spoke , whistling , he was sitting behind them. A pretty blush was decorating Ishan's cheeks , a shy smile making Shubman go all sappy and whipped well when he is not. "I am becoming an uncle bhai, thanks both of you..." "Thank you ...ouchh.." Ishan smacked Shubman. "no Rinku... nothing like this .. he is lying... " now Shubman was offended "are doubting my semen baby...?" Ishan chuckled.

"silly remember , I can't get pregnant out of heat..." Shubman was disappointed, as well Rinku. they exit the airport and fans were there to welcome them. "Shubman please look here ,, SHUBMAN.." Shubman smiled at his fans, hands holding Ishan's. confusion was clear on everyone's face as who was masked man?

It was the second t20, and people were getting curious a little extra, why Shubman was smiling at the earlier boy, who always wear a mask? biggest issue was of Ishan sitting in area reserved for player's partners or blood relatives but as far as they know, Shubman do not have any brother. 

everything was going okay, and now Shubman was in their room , talking to his mother and Ishan was reading a book. Shubman cut the call and walked to Ishan "Baby.. you are so cruel.." Ishan looked up from his book. 

"how ?" Shubman took the book away from his hands and laid his head in Ishan's lap. "I was thinking of you getting pregnant... but now you told me , that night would not be serving it's purpose..." Ishan smiled, kissing his alpha's forehead who put his hands around the neck of his omega. 

"hey should we do it again... after all practice makes a man perfect.." saying this Shubman closed their lips. 

It was the last T20 today, Ishan was happy , Shubman left early as Ishan was feeling extra sleepy. now Ishan was in hotel's lobby when a voice stopped him " What's the hurry my dear nephew? Ishan went pale, seeing his uncle and his gang there. 

"i have to appreciate your witty mind.. what a game you played but alas! I caught you.." Ishan looked here and there, seeing no chance of escaping, he decided to face it finally. "what do you want? why are you behind me?" 

Ravindra Kishan , laughed "boys let's not waste time , give him to his master" Ishan looked fearfully , "wait, which master are you talking about.." "the one who deal with us and price was you my dear nephew..".

Shubman looked tense , "bhai is something wrong?" Yashasvi asked in 2 min break.               "Ishan is not here yet.. I am feeling off man.." and the result of it, Shubman was out. For the first time Shubman did not think about getting out, all he could do was look for Ishan , who was no where in his sight. 

"bhai where is Ishan?" he asked to Surya , "don't know Shubi , he has not come yet" "bhai I am going to look for him.." he said fastely tearing off his helmets and all. "Shub try to call him first, maybe he is in traffic ...".

"No bhai , I am not feeling well about it ..." and Shubman ran out of stadium, not caring about anything else. when Shubman reached hotel , he searched for Ishan but could not find him. "excuse me I am in need of some help.." he asked the Security , "yes sir how can I help you?" 

"I want to check today's cctv recording ..." Shubman was taken to management room , he felt his heart stopping , there was Ishan , being carried by some people, unconscious. 

After match when team returned to hotel, Surya went to Shubman's room "see I told you Ishan is safe , now I had to face the hardest question of my life.." Surya looked at Shubamn , who was sitting silent, head down in his hands. 

"Hey Shubi what happened and where is Ishan, say something bro.." Shubman looked up, Surya was taken back by the blood shot red eyes, "they took him away bhai , and I can't do anything" Surya felt terrified , he took slow steps towards Shubman , whose fangs were showing. 

It was the first time , Shubman was this much distressed, causing fear in atmosphere. "calm down Shubman.. we have to take Ishan back, he believes in you .. let's work for it Shubi..." Surya was trying his best as a captain to calm the beast sitting there. 

"I am gonna to kill those bastards, I am going back to India" Surya nodded knowing stopping him won't be good . "I will tell Rohit and Virat bhai about situation, and then please take their help Shubman..".

Ishan was not understanding anything, he was in his old pack. "welcome , welcome boy.." Ishan cringed at the voice, the pack leader of rival pack not anymore though. "I was confused , that what my son saw in you but then I got to know.." "what?" Ishan asked . 

"That you will bear the strongest pups of this universe , in this century.." the man smirked. "well my son loves you too , but I agree because of pups..".

"who is your son?" Ishan asked and a voice came, "I am so disappointed , Ishu.." Ishan looked at the man, "Abhishek..."

--------------------------------------------Ocean_215---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks you for reading.

please work with this short chapter, I lost my grandmother today in early morning and it was so distressed, I was basically raised by her. But i wanted to take things off my mind so wrote this.