Better Than Before

Its been 2 months and im working towards walking. Dre hasnt been back to see me since the day I attempted murder. Dr. Moore and mini are with me every step of the way. I cant believe ive been put in this position. I dont even know how my strip clubs are going. Everyone has stopped coming to see me. My blood pressure keeps going up and the doctors dont know why. but i know why. as far as they know i came here half naked with my body crushed up in a fuckin car. they either think i was on my way to my boyfriends house or im a stripper. Why couldnt I have been hit when i was on my way home from the strip club in the morning. Fuckin drunk bastard.

Dr. Moore: Emani you ready?

Emani: for?

Dr. Moore: swimming...

Emani: who the fuck..... Who said i was going swimming? i cant even walk.

Dr. Moore: and thats what we're working towards

Emani: so how is swimming supposed to help me with that?

Dr. Moore: you will see... come on

He lifted me out the bed and put me in a wheel chair. Janet my nurse followed. apparently the hospital had a damn pool and jaccuzzi in the basement. once we got down there the nurse stripped me and changed my clothes and into a bikini. It showed everything from my full breasts to my plump ass. I felt a little uncomfortable around Dr. Moore. It was weird being naked after having clothes on for so long. The bruises i had were going away. Dr. Moore always applied coco butter to my body when we were together. He would sometimes give me soft looks and I would just melt. Soon after i was ready janet brought me to the pool side and left. Dr. Moore got in the pool and swam around then he came out and picked me up out of the wheelchair.

Emani: wait is the water cold?

Dr. Moore: that's for me to know. and for you to find out.

Emani: oh my god. no!!!!

He walked into the pool slowly and when the cold water touched my skin i began to kick...... then it hit me. I CAN KICK!!! i jumped out of his arms and began to swim. he stood where i left him and laughed

Dr. Moore: ok now swim back to me.

I swam back to him and stood up and gave him the biggest hug ever. soon i was crying. I never thought i would walk again. i pulled back a little but his hands were still wrapped around me. i looked up at him and our eyes met. he wiped a tear off my face and smiled. i smiled back.

Dr. Moore: so tell me.... when they got to you.... you were half naked in a trench coat.... why?

Emani: ever heard of Brown Sugga? The famous stripper that owns two strip clubs?

Dr. Moore: actually yes. Ive always wondered how she got those strip clubs. ive never been to any of them but ive heard about her. I heard shes really beautiful and her body is real. you work at her strip club?

Emani: I own the strip clubs, your holding Brown Sugga, when you found me i was on my way to my strip club then off to another strip club opening with Cardi B.

Dr. Moore: oh shit..... well they wasnt lying when they said you was beautiful.

Emani: thank you.... ive low key been stressing myself out.

Dr. Moore: whats wrong?

Emani: well 1 being around you makes my heart race and 2 nobody has kept me updated about anything. i dont know how my clubs are going, i dont know how the house is going, its driving me insane. not to mention my sexual frustrations.

Dr. Moore: hmmm well i can understand. Is that why your blood pressure goes up at random parts of the day and when i touch you your heart beats faster than it should.