Why ME?

*Sasha POV*

I woke up the next morning to a bunch of footsteps and rumbling. If i didn't know any better i would have thought the government found out about mini being a drug dealer here and was raiding the house. But it wasnt. It was just Dre and Ricky. They were going back and forth to the secret passageway in the closet that hid everything.

Mini: Theres fuckin police all around this damn building!

Emani: are they all male?

Mini: mostly. The females look pissed as fuck like they don't even wanna be there.

Emani: yea they pissed alright. At me. Now everybody gonna want me dead. A couple people already want that to happen. Since i'm so cold hearted.

I looked at dre and he paid me no attention. He kept on counting money and putting rubber bands around them and then stacking them into a suit case.

Ricky: They just upset that you on your grind and clearly nobody can knock you off of it. You have enough money to fuck up your club and build it back up with money still left. Thats what makes people mad and what makes them angry is the fact that they don't know where you get it from and how you do it. Thats how all the haters are when it comes to people making their money.

Emani: true.

Mini: yea well they fuckin up my hustle with fuckin 12 all over the place. They city is bouta be hot for a while man. I don't know how the boys gonna be makin plays with all of them on each and every damn corner. Police wont be calm until that bitch is caught and put away and im bouta be searching for whoever it is too. cause i don't have time for this waiting shit. Money needs to be made.

Emani: alright i fuckin get it excuse me for being the known and loved stripper in new york.

Mini: well you need to be unknown right now.

Before i could respond there was a knock at the door. Everyone started hiding more stuff then when everything was clear i opened the door. Sadly it was Dr. Moore. Nigga had everyone scared as fuck thinking the police was bouta walk in.

Emani: oh.... its you....

James: yea i saw what happened on the news and came to check up on you. see if your okay and stuff. I woulda came last night but i got called into work.

I looked at him in disbelief as he just stood there and lied to me.

James: you alright?

Emani: yea just a little shocked to see you.

James: why i just saw you the other day....

Emani: nothing its just been a long night thats all.

James: oh...i guess so.... whatcha doing today?

Everyone had now piled into the living room since it wasn't the police trying to ask questions. But then Dre seen James at the door and got up and left. This shit is getting all types of annoying. Im tired of him acting like this. It wasn't the time to act like a damn child who wanted a toy and couldn't get it.

James: Emani?

Emani: oh...huh?

James: i wanted to know what your doing today. Maybe i could take you out to get your mind off of everything.

Emani: oh um.... i cant my brother is here and i dont wanna leave him here alone.

Jacob: im grown i know what im doing.

I turned and gave him a " nigga why the fuck you say that" look. He giggled and went to my room.

Emani: welp looks like im free. But the undercover police officers will be following to make sure im ok.