bad cat - 007

●○●○●○●

●○●○●○●

The two trailed the pathway of the forest, confused and lost due to the big land. Zoro kept grunting from time to time and this worried Kairi, "Are you alright? I think I should get down now, my legs are all right"

"No, I'm fine. You're not heavy at all, you're as light as a feather." Zoro replied quickly, not letting Kairi get down from his back as he kept walking down the litten trail.

Kairi sighed, "See, you're also stubborn... I'm okay now. I can walk by myself" She tried to pry herself off Zoro's back but he didn't let her go that easily.

"I'm not being stubborn. I'm trying to help you since you clearly don't understand how to survive in the human world." Zoro replied, correcting the mermaid who sighed in defeat.

"You know what, screw this." A voice with a certain accent exclaimed as the sound of a shotgun clicking could be heard.

"Helmeppo, don't!" Another voice chimes in, the voice belongs to a boy that has a softer accent than the before one.

"Father always said, 'Dead pirates cost the same as a live one'." The guy who would his gun replied, pointing it to someone.

"Garp gave us strict orders-"

"Garp gave you strict orders." He corrected, "Start walking, pirate... or die."

Zoro made some more grunting noises as the two of them came across the scene. It was some marines that had Luffy. Kairi's eyes narrowed on both representative marines.

"Oh, so the one with the ugly haircut is the angry guy." Kairi whispered, remembering her hearing someone shouting at Usopp for wasting their time, "The pink one- I like him."

"Hey, what are you saying!" Zoro cuts her off, side-eyeing her, "He looks like a softie. I'm better."

Kairi reasoned, "That's not what I meant!!"

Zoro glared at the guy that's holding a gun, "Hey haircut." He walked closer to the guy who sighed in defeat after seeing Zoro. Zoro gave that man a simple uppercut punch making the cadet marine fall unconscious.

Kairi giggled seeing the blonde falling to the ground with a thud as Luffy's eyes sparkled, "Zoro! Kairi!"

Luffy stood up and quickly walked toward the two pairs, "How'd you guys know where to find me?"

"I didn't. I thought we were headed back to the house." Zoro replied shortly, not budging to stare at the straw hat boy.

"Don't be mean Zoro." Kairi smacked the green-haired man's head lightly, smiling at Luffy, "Sorry Luffy, I heard about you being captured by marines but since the forest scent is too thick, I couldn't track you. Thankfully, we bump into you."