suspicious butler - 005

●○●○●○●

●○●○●○●

The two servants who were just looking fierce turned off their true personalities when they saw a woman with platinum blonde hair approaching them. Kairi eyed the woman who needed help walking by a taller man who was wearing tiny round glasses and a fancy suit.

"What a wonderful surprise."

"Kaya... Happy Birthday" Usopp swatted Buchi's hand from his collar and walked closer towards the woman who was called Kaya.

"You remembered." She replied softly, smiling at the boy, "Of course I did."

"Uhm.." The butler who was helping Kaya cleared his throat, "Usopp..." He added.

Kairi averted her eyes to him to which her pupils turned sharp for a moment. She stepped back a little, eyeing the butler with sharp beady eyes, "We've had this discussion. You mustn't show up unannounced."

"Nonsense, Klahadore." Kaya replied softly, "Have you come to tell me another story? I do love hearing about your adventures." 

"I'll do you one better. I brought some of my crew." Usopp pointed at the four of them to which Luffy questioned if he was talking about us.

Kairi still wasn't giving up on eyeing the butler who adjusted his tiny glasses by pushing them upwards using his palm.

"It's so nice to meet you. You all must stay for dinner."

"Miss Kaya, it is a bit last minute. I'm afraid the kitchen hasn't been prepared for any extra guests" Klahadore replied, in an attempt to try and give hints to the girl to decline them right away.

"Please, Klahadore. It's my birthday. Can't be too much trouble, can it?" Kairi glanced at the two servants who were rolling their eyes silently.

The two of them made eye contact with Kairi who glared at them coldly - making them flinch and quickly look away from her eyes.

"Of course, Miss Kaya. Anything for you." 

"All right! When do we eat?" Luffy asked excitedly.

"You don't. Not dressed like that." Klahadore replied, "Sham, kindly show Usopp and his friends to the guest suites. You will bathe and change before dinner." 

When the others followed the blue-haired servant to a path, Zoro and Kairi stopped - staring at Klahadore before Kairi dragged Zoro to catch up with the others when Klahadore turned towards them. Whilst walking, Kairi sticks towards Zoro.

"Zoro... That butler guy's aura is weird, please stay away from him." She whispered, making Zoro bend down to hear her. 

"If he is bad, I'll cut him down to pieces don't worry. Besides, I felt like I remembered him from somewhere but I don't know where..." Zoro replied, not looking worried at all.