BCH: Love Letter

(Second hand embarrassment warning?)

Hello Readers!

The name's Jean Kirst-

"Hey, Jean!" Marco called out. I turned to him seeing his face, " Wassup Marco! Good morning!" I said to him. "Have you heard? Hannah and Franz are together now." Marco informed. " Everyone knew that since the first day of school Marco," I claimed turning to Marco. "How did you not know?" I asked him.

"I.. guess I've never noticed." Marco frowned.

Finally, we walked near the school entrance seeing many students in their lockers.

" Hey Marco, wanna head to the Convenience Store on our way home?" I suggested. Marco nodded in agreement.

As I was saying, Readers...

My name is Jean Kirste-

"Huh? Sasha? Connie? Are you two going home together?" Marco asked the two which made me a little upset. "Of course! Connie told me  he found a place that makes great Ramen!" bubbled Sasha.

Then she started to drool, "Just thinking about it is making me drool!" Sasha said. "You're already drooling," Connie called out.

Pfft. Whatever.

Sorry about that readers.

Jean Kirstein is my name. As you know, Since we entered school, the number of co-

"Oh Hannah!" expressed Franz.

Tch!

I made an annoyed look at the two.

Marco then sighed. " Hannah and Franza are always a happy couple am I right?" Marco questioned. " True. " I admitted to myself. "Hey, why are you gotta be all over each other? It's kinda gross." I questioned out loud.

Immediately the two suddenly stepped a foot back to each other. "Woah Woah Woah, this isn't what it looks like!" Hannah said covering her face with her hands and blushing simultaneously. Franz waved his hands to us in denial, but it was already too late for that.

How annoying...

As I was saying-

Since we entered school, the number of couples has been increasing.

Damn, I-

"Marco's voice trembled nervously as he uttered, 'And here these two...' My heart raced as I looked towards Mikasa and Eren, wondering what was happening. With sweat drops forming on Marco's forehead, my mind raced with anticipation.