Ch.2 | Interrogation

Y/n POV:

Before I could dodge anything, a white blast flew right towards me. I instinctively held out my right hand to protect my head from the blast, but to my surprise, the blast hit my hand like it was a ball or something and flew exactly where it came from. Before anyone of them could react, Iron Man was laying in the partly broken wall, only lightly conscious.

Welp, what can I say. That just made the others angry, even though I only protected myself and to be honest, I didn't have any knowledge on how I managed to do that. They also had no clue at all and I would really like to see those looks on their faces again. I would've burst out laughing if this situation hadn't been so serious.

Unfortunately, my inner laughing died out moments later because they went on full mode, excluding Iron Man who was still in the wall and Dr. Banner who probably didn't want to smash the whole tower.

Natasha's thoughts:

'Damn, this kid is better than we thought, but I do have the feeling that she didn't mean to do that. She looks so innocent and harmless and also a bit afraid, since she technically just got hit by a blast of Tony's suit. It's not like he doesn't deserve laying in the wall, he shouldn't have shot in the first place. Now we have to attack her or at least make it impossible for her to harm us while we can interrogate her. Poor kid... What am I thinking? I don't pity anyone! Ugh, I better concentrate.'

Steve's POV:

Nobody did anything for over a minute, so I had to made the first move:

"Hey kid, if you obey us now and answer our questions, we won't harm you"

"You threaten? I thought you guys were superheroes..." she replied. The sarcasm clearly visible.

"Hah, she got'cha good!" Clint said.

However, I didn't have time to get him back, since the kid made a move and tried to get past Bruce, who was standing in front of the door.

She was almost through, because Bruce refused to let the Hulk take over in Avengers Tower, when a hammer flew right over her. While she dodged it by ducking, she made Nat an opportunity to swipe the kid's feet from underneath her, resulting her to fall. Before she could even sit up, Nat was already on top of her, handcuffing her hands behind her back.

Nat stood up and I held the kid while Bruce and Thor rushed to Tony to help him up. He seemed a bit better again, but still not quite in track. His own blasts sure do damage his suit. I would count that as a negative point, because that means that his suit doesn't hold everything. He would probably count it as a positive point with the excuse that his blasts are capable of destroying anything.

Tony's POV:

I was furious at the kid, but she seemed so broken. I couldn't let it out on her now, could I? First, I really needed to rest, so I decided to deal with my anger towards her later and let the others interrogate her. They wouldn't be nice to her now anyway, right?

Third person POV:

Bruce and Thor brought Tony to the medbay and Steve practically dragged Y/n to the interrogation room, closely followed by Nat and Clint.

There, they tied her to the chair by her ankles and wrists and took seat across from her.

Clint was the first one to speak up:
"We don't want to harm you, okay? Will you please just answer our questions? They'll be easy and basic for now, until you're comfortable enough sharing more with us, alright?"

"O-okay, I guess, but could it be less than three people sitting across from me? I-I... " she stuttered searching for words.

"Why? Are you scared of us? I'm telling you, as long as you aren't a super-villain, which you don't seem to be, there's no need to be scared." Nat tried to calm her.

After realizing that Y/n really wouldn't answer anything with three people interrogating her all at once, Steve and Clint left to let Nat do the job. If she failed, there'd still be other people, who could try to get answers.

Y/n POV:

Strapped tightly to the chair, I kept my head down. I was feeling less scared now that two people left, but of course the most intimidating person was stuck with me.
Don't get me wrong, I love her and I'd even ask her out if it wasn't for the age difference. Considering the fact that she could technically be my mother if she got pregnant really early, I wasn't planning on telling her my feelings, at least not in this age. Somewhen I might manage to get back home and then I could go to this moment of time to express my feelings to her.

'Maybe I could just look up to her as some kind of a mother figure if she lets me'

I continued my thoughts but got interrupted by Nat asking my age.
I guess they gave up on figuring my name out for now.

'I should answer, right?'

"14" I answered still with my head down.

"And where are you from as in what language did you speak earlier"

"Oh, I'm from Germany, but not the one you know. And the language was indeed German."

"What do you mean by not the one I know?"

"I don't know how to say this, because I am not sure myself, but I'm not from this universe/earth/whatsoever. In my world y'all are just fictional in movies and comics. You don't actually exist, but here you clearly do. Also, you couldn't be the actors at the set because this tower doesn't exist aswell. Their props aren't this realistic.", I replied much more confident than before.

Unfortunately, I was met with silence. Ms pRomanoff seemed to have been in deep thoughts, for once.

A/n:
Second chapter done! I am proud of myself. How do you like this story so far?
Goodbye crocodile!