2. Getting Closer

After we both got out of the office Xander said nothing and neither did I for a second then suddenly he spoke up.

"So shall we start the tour?"

"Yes of course. So this was the principal's office-"

"I am aware" he said clenching his fists

"This should be quick then."

I heard him mutter 'I hope so', but I decided to leave. What if he had a grudge on me for something I did not do or I am aware of? I should not care and get this over with. 

The rest of the tour went well than I had expected it to go actually. He stopped clenching his fists again and again and told some things about his past and so did I open up. He told that his parents were nice and weren't strict and mine was complete opposite. Though after the tour was done, we went to our class together and while walking when I turned and looked so eone was stomping in our direction. It was Calvin. He looked mad and marched towards our way. I quickly thought of a lie to tell him if he asks what I am doing with Xander. I'll tell him that I was giving him a tour and going to my class. I don't thin he would like if I mention that we had the same class. Xander then suddenly leaned a little close and whispered to my ear.

"Sit with me in lunch tomorrow"

I felt my cheeks going a bit red as he backed and I nodded and he went inside the class and I shook my head bringing myself to Earth and Calvin came and started questioning me about Xander and told him like I had rehearsed in my brain. Thankfully, he bought it and then the teacher came in.

"Well I hope you all know where you are supposed to sit this year so please move to your seats fast. Today we will be talking about the American revolution so I want you all to open your notebooks and take notes."

I opened my notebook and took a glance at Xander. He was not leaning away from me which made me glad because I had applied loads of perfume. While thinking, it made me question, why do I care how he think I smell like? Am I supposed to care and why did I go red when he asked to sit at lunch? It was just a friendly invite. Though soon I drifted away from my thoughts as the teacher instructed to write something.

After class got over, I quickly collected my stuff and I was gonna get up when Xander got up first and turned to me.

"Well do you maybe wanna walk home with me?"

Why was Xander asking this?

"Sorry Xander, I am walking with Ayasha today. Maybe another day?"

"Sure..."

I swear I saw Xander making a face of dissatisfaction but before I could analyse more about the face he was making, he quickly turned his back and left walking out and I got up and went to find Ayasha. She was talking with some girls from her class from the looks of it and I waved at her to get her attention from afar and she say me and waved her friends bye and came to me.

"Heyyyy how was class girl??"

"It was good but the craziest thing happened."

"Ooo~ spill the tea fast."

"I will. Well can you come over to my place right now?"

"Sure, but not for long it's a school night."

"Great."

So as me and Ayasha walked out of the school building I told her about the whole school tour thing and how he asked me to lunch to walk home with him and how he was sad since I declined his offer. I even mentioned about Calvin's suspicious behaviour. After we reached at my house I went to wash my face and change my cloths while she called her mom to inform her that she is at my place.