Puja Day [ part 14.1 ]

Karthik pov:-

Everyone was busy in the works of puja and here I was sitting with papa and dadaji who were talking about politics and stuff. Usually I love to talk about this stuff but not today I am missing her so much, and also my lovely princess kirti. I haven't talked to drishti since days even though I have assigned few bodyguards to look after her I am still worried for them. One of the body gaurd keeps flowers and notes everyday at her door step, and a the note says sorry and other lovely stuff I want to say to her and kirti.

I was in my thoughts and suddenly my phone rang, I looked at the screen and saw a incoming video call from 'drishti♾️' oh my god is she calling me, I came on side to a quiet area and accepted the call and saw my princess kirti on the screen. "Hey dadda", "hey my girl how are you princess" "I am angry on you" "why baby" I asked and chuckled seeing her baby pout. "You left again i mwiss you sho muchhhhh" she said and I smiled, "I miss you too baby and don't worry soon we will be together, how's mumma", "mumma is bweautiful"

Indeed drishti is always beautiful I was the blind guy, "where is she?" "Here" kirti said and turned the camera to her and Drishti panicked and tried taking phone from her. Is it just me hallucinating or she has become more beautiful and her hairs have different colour wait what different colour. "What the fuck" she glared at me, "stop cursing in front of kirti" kirti laughed and said, "hehe fwuck" "no kirti it's bad word" me and Drishti said at same time. But I was shocked seeing her hair, "did you colour your hair" i asked and she seemed nervous, "umm yeah I always wanted to colour my hair but couldn't so I thought to try it now, is it not looking good" she asked avoiding the eyes.

 But I was shocked seeing her hair, "did you colour your hair" i asked and she seemed nervous, "umm yeah I always wanted to colour my hair but couldn't so I thought to try it now, is it not looking good" she asked avoiding the eyes

[I like burgandy hair colour]

I smiled "you look beautiful, well even more beautiful I like you hair colour but won't it harm your hairs" she sighed and smiled softly, "it will but we only love once and I wanted to do this without caring about my hairs". She is so thoughtful gosh I love this woman so much. We didn't say anything for next few minutes just stared at eachother, "I miss you and kirti so much" she nodded and bit her lips, it's her habit when she is nervous, "don't bit your lips it's my job" she widen her eyes,"kirti is here Karthik and don't say stuff like this"

Before I could reply someone took my phone, "well bhaiya is flirting with you so let him this grumpy man is being sweet we are shocked" said Kunal, "hey kunal how are you" drishti said and Kunal replied, "I am good bhabhi, hey my partner How are you" "chachuuuu... I am good and you" "I am good too I miss you partner come soon" "tell this to mumma she is here" "well bhabhi come soon we miss you specially bhaiya" "enough now give me my phone" I said but he didn't give me, "btw bhabhi this colour looks good on you nice change" "hehe tysm, where are others" "they are getting ready for puja kept today" "oh puja means dhara and ananya are gonna wear saree, umm where is dhara??"

I finally took my phone from him, "get lost you jerk" he just gave me a sheepish smile, "fine fine" he left and I turned my attention towards my wife. "What were you telling" "umm nothing never mind" "when are you---", "bhaiya mami ji is calling you and oh you are talking to her" soumya said and stopped when she saw drishti on call. Her eyes widen, "oh you coloured you hair well nice change" "umm thanks" "well bhaiya mami ji calling you as drishti.....bhabhi isn't here you are not sitting in puja but mami ji said you to sit beside pandit ji and do something I don't remember so just go" she said and left.