Atharv and Dhara [Part 30]

Atharv's Pov:-

It has been 5 days that we are here and I have never been this happy in my any trip. I am happy because I am with the love of my life, my Dhara who is all smiley because yesterday I took her to HYBE's exhibition where she always wanted to go and she even met with some K-pop idols as a VIP guest.

[I don't know if these happens for real but as it is fiction I will add anything I imagine]

There was a group where there were guys of our age, what was their name? um yes Seventeen. She was blushing so much when she met S-coups and Wonwoo she said that she likes them the most making me hella jealous, but I controlled my jealousy for her happiness.

She is a multi K-pop stan so was all happy and giddy with whoever she met. She asked me if I like any girl idol here but I just shook my head. I didn't even look at any of them properly because I cannot see anyone Infront of her. Cheesy right but for me it's only Dhara no other famous celebrity or anyone.

Today is our second last day and today I am going to give her another surprise. She is all ready and today she decided to wear a mini frock to make me go insane. She was done styling her hair in soft curls and did a light makeup and was wearing her accessories. She was looking so hot in that dress that I felt like bending her over that dressing table and taking her from behind.

I shook my head to throw away my wild thoughts and went towards her and back hugged her to which she smile and continued her work

I shook my head to throw away my wild thoughts and went towards her and back hugged her to which she smile and continued her work. I snuggle my face into her neck and started giving her wet kisses on her neck, she closed her eyes and tilted her head to give me better access. 

My hands travelled across her waist and hip as my lips sucked harder on her skin, a low moan escaped her lips as I bit on her skin and leaned back. My chin was on her shoulder and we stared at each other through the mirror and I can see the desires in her eyes same as mine but now is not the time need to wait for some more time.

"Let's go?", I asked and she hummed. I kissed her forehead and pecked her cheeks as she smiled softly. We left the hotel room and had our breakfast and sat in the car as she scooted closer to me with her puppy eyes.

"Where are we going today? We have already visited the major attractions so what are we gonna today?", she asked and I bopped her nose with my finger. "Have patience Dhara", I said and she pouted and I just wanted to kiss her pout but refrained myself because at this point even kissing her causes a big pain down there.

We reached on the famous venue of Seoul where many celebrities come for their events. We came out and saw many girls being excited standing in a line. Dhara looked around and held my arm, I know she is getting conscious. Most of the girls and woman here are very thin, well thanks to their KBS.

I held her by her waist and smiled at her to which relaxed and smiled back. We started going towards the VIP entrance and she glared at the girls who were gawking at me, I chuckled internally and just ignored them with my usual straight face.