Episode 7: The Substitute

Season 2 x Episode 7: The Substitute

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Madeleine was near her locker talking to Juliet and Wyatt. They were whispering about some new movie they saw over the weekend.

"I'm just saying the main protagonist sucked in that movie," Wyatt said grabbing his books from his locker. 

"That's because you don't understand cinema," Juliet said, shrugging her shoulders.

"He sucked," Madeleine agreed.

"No, he didn't, you're only saying that because he isn't a hot attractive man," Juliet said defending this movie to her core.

"You also think Dawson is an amazing character," Madeleine closed her locker and faced the girl, "He also wasn't ugly."

"Dawson wasn't horrible," Juliet said causing the two twins' jaws to drop. 

"Coach Sylvester is the principal," Mercedes said approaching the group.

"You're kidding," The three said in unison.

"I'm not. Principal Figgins is sick and she's filling in," Mercedes said rolling her eyes.

The three groan in annoyance. 

"I wonder what dumb rule she's gonna enforce," Wyatt said glancing over to Mercedes.

"Hopefully none," she said looking over to him and making eye contact, "How's football?" 

"It's been good, stressful. Coach Bieste is tough," Wyatt started as the two started to walk away.

Madeleine and Juliet glanced over at each other and laughed. After watching the two walk away, they headed to the choir room. 

Madeleine said goodbye to Juliet and walked in. 

"Do your feet ever get tired of walking in those?" Puckerman asked as she walked over to the seats.

"No, I've worn worse," Madeleine says sitting down next to Sam and smiling at him. 

"All right, guys, um... Time to start thinking about song selections," Mr. Schue said writing on the whiteboard. He turns around and faces the room and looks like he's going to faint.

He stares at everyone for a couple of minutes before speaking again, "Um... I think I'm gonna go see the nurse. But first I feel like I should get you guys a sitter."

Everyone looked at him confused as he left the room. 

"I think that was the fastest glee club meeting ever," Madeleine joked causing Rachel to look back at her. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*