Episode 1: Audition

Season 2 x Episode 1 : Audition 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Her heels clicked on the tiled floor as she walked over to her locker with her brother, Wyatt. While standing that her locker she could hear Jacob Ben Israel interview Finn Hudson and Rachel Berry. 

"Rachel how do you respond to the rumors you're incredibly difficult to work with?" JBI asked Rachel sticking his microphone in her face and the camera at an appropriate distance so Finn Hudson could fit in frame. 

"Well, as her boyfriend, I can answer that," Finn started to talk before Rachel could mutter a word. "We've been dating all summer," Rachel started right after Finn finished his thought. The two's hands were connected. 

"Rachel's what you'd call a controllist," Finn said glancing down at her with an awkward smile. 

"I-I'm controlling...," Rachel said looking up at the boy next to her. She mutters something to him. 

'I'm controlling. Performing is my life. And yes, I do have opinions about it? Does my need to constantly express those opinions annoy my fellow Glee Clubbers?" Rachel Berry said all in one breath, not giving one break for either of the two to answer the questions. 

"Yes... That was out loud, wasn't it," Finn respond to only the last question nervously. 

The two twins chuckled under their breath as they watched the encounter go down. Madeleine grabbed the books she needed and put them in her back pack and swung it onto her back, only letting one of the straps sit on her shoulders. 

"Trouble in paradise and they only just started dating," Madeleine said to her brother who was standing in front of her, putting books into his bag. 

"You heard Berry, 'they've been dating all summer'," He said in the same tone Rachel had said to JBI. They both started to laugh. 

"Okay okay, as much as I would love to stand hear and listen to the mess that you call your glee club. I gotta meet up with some of the football team before school starts." Wyatt said turning to the girl. She just smiled and watched her brother walk away. 

As she stood there taking in the fact that she was actually a sophomore in high school, she saw JBI walk up to his next victims. 

"How has life changed since the birth of your bastard child?" JBI asked shoving the microphone in the unsuspecting Quinn Fabray.