Episode 2: Britney / Brittany

Season 2 x Episode 2: Britney / Brittany

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Madeleine sat in in Glee Club in the middle of Kurt and Mercedes. She was on her phone texting Juliet about their plans later today.

"Madeleine, are you going to the homecoming football game?" Finn asked turning around in his seat grabbing the attention of the girl.

"Oh I don't know, depends if Juliet wants to go and if Wyatt wants me there," She responded putting her cell phone in her bag. "Why do you ask?" She asked Finn looking in his direction.

"Oh nothing," Finn said turning back to his girlfriend. Madeleine's eyebrows furrowed.

"Hey Hudson..." She said looking in Finn's direction. "Yeah," He replied looking back in her direction.

"Why do you wanna know if I'm going to the game?" She asked again just a bit harsher.

"Oh just somebody asked about you." Finn replied causing the girls eyebrows to furrow. 

Before she could ask who Mr. Shue started speaking, "All right, who can tell me who Christopher Cross is?"

"He discovered America," Brittany said causing people to give her looks and Finn to agree.

"Close... He did write an iconic chart topper. 'Sailing.'," Mr. Shue said in response to Brittany.

"I have a bad feeling about this lesson," Kurt said leaning over to Madeleine. She nodded in agreeance.

"Never heard of him, don't want to hear about of him," Tina said causing Madeleine to furrow her eyebrows.

"Now some people think of the term 'Easy Listening' as a bad thing. But I'm going to let this music speak for itself. You guys love Lady Gaga and the Rolling Stones. And you guys are really good about putting it all out there. But really good music can also be controlled, and restrained. It doesn't have to attack an audience, it can let them come to you," He talked while giving out music sheets.

Madeleine cringed once she got a look at the music sheet and saw what she will be singing this week.

"How could you get caught between the moon and New York City? They're like a hundred miles apart, " Finn asked towards Mr. Shue.

"Mr. Shue if I may. I think I speak for all of us when I say, it's not that we don't love the idea of spending a week on this silk smooth Adult Contemporary. It's just that, as teens, this isn't the easiest music for us to relate to. However, there is a burgeoning Facebook campaign that has swelled to over five member." Kurt started to speak while gathering the attention of everyone around him.

"The ardent demand: That this week, at the fall homecoming assemble, the McKinley High School Glee Club performs a number by... wait for it... Ms. Britney Spears," Kurt finished causing everyone to agree with him and for Madeleine to nudge him with her shoulder.