Ch.3

"I hope he gives you the chlap," Amy spat from the other end of the phone. Amelia Townsend was my best frenemy. She came from old money unlike me who was from new money. I hated friends. More so I hated putting up the ruse of being a caring nice individual because I'm not. We made a pact to be honest and hateful to each other.

"Nice try but he's prolly a virgin." Anyways I told her about Randal, and she's been so unsupportive I feel relieved. I was worried she'd be happy for me. "How are things going with Sean?"

"He proposed."

"Damn, he probably only with you to get access to your trust fund. Hope you guys get divorced and he takes it all."

She laughs. "Same thing daddy said- not about the taking it all part of course." I can practically hear her cattish smile from the other end of the phone. She goes on to talk shit about how I can't keep a man and that Randal, and I are doomed to fail. She's right of course. It's refreshing to be with somebody who doesn't lie and pretends to be your friend. People underestimate honesty.

I made sure to put on extra titi shine (aka highlighter) in addition to my plunging neckline that pushed the girls up and together. My red bodycon dress accentuated my hourglass figure. My nude pumps made my calves look sexy. I was on my way to Randal Hardy's residence at eight in the morning. I just sent his landlord a money order that paid up the rent for about a year.

I bang on the door. There's no answer at first but that was to be expected. It's in the morning and he probably got off work late. He opens the door with no shirt on and oh Jesus. I. Am. Shook. I place my hand on the door frame, posing sexy for him. I watch closely as the light in his eye goes from sleepy and disoriented to... well...annoyed. The tent within his pants grew as his eye traveled along the length of my body. "Hey, Randy."

"What is it, Polaris? It's early in the morning." He gazes at both ends of the hallway and sees my bodyguard Mik. "Haven't you heard of a phone call?" His eyebrows climb high on his forehead waiting for my response. I roll my eyes and walk up rubbing a path from his beautifully defined pecks to his huge-

"Hold on-

I shut him up with a kiss. This feeling that started as a tingle at the tips of my toes, spread like wildfire all throughout my body. I felt my heart vibrate inside my chest as my lips moved over his. He grabs me by my upper arms to place some distance between us.

"Hold up," he says breathlessly. "I want to get to know you first before we go all the way. Can we go on a date tonight?"

"Why, when the ultimate goal is to fuck?"

He raised a brow. "If you respect me, you'll go out with me first," he says. Wait... he was serious. He slams the door in my face and yells, "See you tonight, Polaris!" I frown. I should have flashed my tits just like Amy suggested.

~*~

Randal

My dick is so hard I can't function let alone go back to sleep. I scrub a hand over my face. I know exactly what my friend would say. You should have just fucked her, bro. And maybe I should have but she's the first woman whoever gave me a second thought in a very long time. I don't want to seem too eager. Besides if I were to fuck her- you think she's crazy now- not to brag on my skills. My dick is big, and I know just what to do to make a woman's body cream.

My phone vibrates. I take a sharp inhale of breath as a collage of pictures show up on my phone. It's my beautiful stalker. She took professional photos, posing sexy in lingerie- oh my fucking god. There's nude pics and she's touching her breast and in between her thighs. My self-control shatters and my hand dives into my sweats. After a few rubs, I exploded. Eyes squeezed shut. This girl is gonna give me a heart attack. I don't know what it is, but I want her. I want her crazy stalking ass.

We're sitting at a restaurant across from each other-one I can afford. I got paid and I had extra cash since she paid my rent up. The restaurant is clean and upscale. Okay the restaurant is some C list hole in the wall where they serve mediocre steak but who cares. It's all I can afford.

"So, what are your life goals?" I ask.

"To be a rich bum."

"Why?"

She shrugs. "Because I'm lazy. I took the SATs and LSATs and passed. Got accepted to nearly all the Ivy League Schools but declined the opportunity just to drive my parents crazy. Hard work gives me nightmares." She visibly shivers, and I can't help but laugh. She's giving me all her red flags on the first date, interesting.

I smile. "You're uncharacteristically honest. It's almost alarming."

"But you still wanna smash."

"Harder than the Hulk," I agree. I begin ticking off things I know about her. "So, you're a stalker, vindictive, selfish, rich, gorgeous, brainy ... is there anything else I need to know."

Truth be told I'm sold on this girl. And maybe it's my dick talking because I've been hard for her since the moment she showed up on my doorstep with a fuck me dress on. I've never met someone that was so... horribly wonderful.

"I'm not some mystery you need to solve. I'm just me. What you see is what you get."

Indeed.

Maybe I'm just as toxic as her because I want to change her. I want to be the man that inspires her to be better. It's a pipe dream, but I'm willing to try.

I smile. "I can work with that."

"Good," she says, squeezing lemon juice on medium well-done steak. Then she prattles on about celeb gossip. I watch as her full, delectable lips move. She's sexy even in the way she flips a long strand of hair over a shoulder. Her movements are graceful. She's a fallen angel. Beauty completely unreal.

It isn't like I'm not use to women like her. Back in my modeling days, I was always surrounded by gorgeous but toxic women. If I knew what was good for me, I would run the opposite direction...

But...

She paid my rent and brought me groceries. That's more than any woman has ever done for me that wasn't family. There's something more here. Something more that doesn't quite meet the eye. Because a horrible person who's selfish wouldn't pay somebody's rent.

After finishing my food, I stand up and offer my hand. "What? Are we leaving so soon?" There's a look of surprise upon her delicate features.

"You want dessert don't you. So follow me." I have some things I need to settle before we go, and it can't wait. I pretend I'm leading her to the bathroom, but we quickly veer left to an open storage room perfect for what I have in mind.