Moon. (Short Oneshot)

N x Reader

Requested by TheOddieFroggie. Thank you! 

Also, animal style?????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, what're you up to?" You asked to your murder drone companion. The latter looked over to you and smiled.

"Hey Y/N. I'm not really doing much, just kind of exploring." N replied, sounding a bit bored. You looked around at the baron, snowy landscape.

"What is there to explore?" You asked. 

"Honestly? Not too much. If J Caught me out here talking to you, I'm not sure that she'll be... excited."

"For lack of a better term." You finished. N just nodded, looking a bit anxious. You patted him on the back, trying to comfort him. 

"...But, what were you doing?" N asked, turning his head to look at you. You looked at him confused, tilting your head.

"Uh, Talking to you?" You replied confused. N shook his head and continued.

"No, what I mean what were you doing before you got here?" N elaborated. You let out a small 'oh' and revised your earlier statement.

"I mean, I was doing school... that's about it." 

N nodded and turned his head back towards the vast, not so empty, landscape. Not like there was much else to do.

You sat down next to him, looking out into the horizon with him.

"The moon looks nice today... I think." You spoke out loud. N nodded and stared at it for a second.

"I always wondered what the moon looked like, y'know?" 

At this point, the conversation started to feel a bit awkward, considering you were the only one talking.

"You never saw it before?" N question curiously. You shook your head.

"No, not really. We were never really allowed to leave the bunker due too..."

You anxiously rubbed your arm, not wanting to continue this conversation for much longer. N seemed to take notice of this and quickly dropped the subject.

"But, uhh..." You started, not really knowing what you were starting. "nonetheless, it's actually pretty neat that I get to see the moon."

"Do you know anyone else that saw it before?" N questioned.

"No, as far as I know, I'm the only one out here in a long time. People have actually questioned me if I'm 'Friends with a murder drone'." 

"Well, you kinda are..." N said softly. 

"I know. I just want to make sure they don't." You stated. N gave you a confused look, not really sure what you're getting at.

"Why?"

"Because I'm not sure how they're going to react, and I'd rather not take a huge risk." You explained. 

"That makes sense... I think." 

N had unknowingly wrapped his tail around you, and you didn't really take notice until you felt the stinger on your hand. It didn't sting you though, just kinda grazed it.

Both of you were looking at the moon at this point, like some kind of romance novel.

...The moon really did look nice today.

----

Word Count: 466

(I know this probably sucked, but motivation. Or call me lazy. Idc.)