Conversations you have

Technically a rewrite, since I really don't like doing oneshots. but it forces me to do effort, so I'll get to it eventually.

--------------

Uzi

Your conversations with Uzi can be mixed depending on your relationship with her. If you just met her, it's more or less just talking about her 'sick ass railgun'

If you were friends for a while, It's more like venting to you about how difficult school was or how 'shitty' her dad was being.

Romanced conversations would go along the lines of: "I love you, but check this shit out!"

----------

N

N has a few conversation topics he can think of. One being...

Dogs!

He'd just tell you random facts that he knows about dogs. Give or take, you could be there for a solid day or two before he realizes he's been ranting.

"Ah! Sorry, I've been ranting, haven't I?"

"I now know everything I need to know about dogs."

"That's... good?"

----------------

V

Again, her conversations depends on your relationship with her.

If you just met, it'd be like talking to a brick wall. She honestly wouldn't really care or give you the time of day. Unless she was talking with you.

Friends or romanced would be where V actually bothers to listen. She doesn't really have much to talk about herself though. Unless you like listening to her very first kill or her 'best' kill.

------------------

J

Work.

Jokes aside, she doesn't really like conversations. Doesn't really matter what kind of relationship you have.

The only way you could get her to listen to what you want to talk about is if you were already talking to her about working, and the gradually switching it to your topic of choice.

---------

Word Count: 268