Chapter 71

After a lot of instructions dhilip went to his house after leaving his lifelines with his in-laws....

The first three month period of babies were so much tough for harini with twins.... Even though there are a lot of members to take care of her, the changes in her body and her post delivery mood swings were getting worse day by day..... Only dhilip can handle her....

Mainly she spend the time with babies when she feed them other time any one will come to see her babies or they will sleep mostly...

And after 3 months both babies gained weight and it was easy to hold them.... But before that their head was very small and so harini feel very afraid to lift them....

Ajay and Dhilip only help her to burp the babies....

When dhilip is not there and Ajay and paati will sleep with harini in her room....

Ajay and Arun got more attached with the babies.... Their day starts by seeing them and ending with seeing them....

All was planning for the naming ceremony for the babies for a week....

Savithri and balaji came to Ramanathan house to decide the date...... After an hour all decided the date.....

Sav: simple ah nama Kula deivam Kovil la vechukalam.... Elaryum Elam kupda vendam nama family mattum podhum...

Harini: seri nga athai apadiyae vechukalam....

She said enthusiastically.....

Sav: Ena kanchana....

She asked by seeing her silently sitting....

Kan: adhu anni.....

Sav: sollu ma....

Kan: ivaluku operation nu sonna udaane romba bayanthutan anni.... Adhu tha guruvayoor ku vendi irukan.... Ivanga moonu perum nalla padiya vandhuta Pasangaluku anga vandhu per veikuran nu.....

Bala: adhuku ena apadiyae panidalam.... Kolanthainga mela engaluku evalo urimai iruko adhe alavuku ungalukum urimai iruku..... Idha solla yen thayangura kanchana....

Kan: ila anna adhu...

Sav: dhilip elarukum neyum harini um sollidunga.... Asha ku Prema ku kalai ku aprm Ragini vara mata irundhalum avalukum sollidu.....

Dhilip: na yen amma..... neengalae sollunga epovum pola....

Savithri glared at him deathly....

Bala: un kolanthaingaluku per veikura ne tha sollanum.... Ini ethana nalaiku tha enga pinadiyae sutha pora... Kalyanam agi pullaiyum poranthruchu Elam pana kathuko...

Dhilip pouted and nodded... Harini laughed badly....

Dhilip: epadi sollanum....

Sav: palla pethruvan idhu kudava theriyathu..

Dhilip glared her and see Kanchana.....

Dhilip: athai....

Kan: mapla adhu...

Sav: ne pesama po poi sapadu velayae paru ....

She drag her with her....

Dhilip galred her deathly and called to Karthik...

Kar: sollu Dhilip....

Dhilip: Anna pasangaluku per veika elathayum epadi nah invite pananum....

Kar: epadi nah....

Dhilip: anna epovum amma appa tha Idha Elam panuvanga....  Ipo enayae kupda solluranga.....

He whined....