Chapter 20

Harini and Dhilip's life started to go smoothly and the bond between them was increasing day by day.....

Successfully they completed 2 and half months of marriage..... with one argument between them.... finally Dhilip asked her number of sorries to her and take her to the movie made her happy and then the fight end between them.....

She was preparing murukku for them as she was craving to have it.... and she promised shravan that she will prepare for him.....

And he is coming in two days with his mother and father to see them....

Asha informed her about their visit to Harini house made her very much happy and excited and so she started to prepare snacks for him.....

She pour the oil in pan and mix the banter while oil started to heat suddenly the oil heat smell hit her nostrils and twisted her stomach....

She felt nauseated and she off the stove and ran to her room and opened the washroom door with thud and puked.....

She got tired and she came out after getting freshen up and sit in bed....

Same time her mobile ring...

She smiled widely by seeing her bestie number and attended the call....

Harini: sollu Keerthi....

Keerthi: harini result out ayiduchu check paniya...

Harini: oh ila d idho pakuran....

She cut the call and opened her University website and see the result....

The website was very slow after 10 mins her portal opened..... she check her mark with an anxiety......

She started to cry by seeing her mark....

And she got a message from her class group that students want to go to their college to collect the mark sheet....

She cried and called to Dhilip...

Dhilip who was discussing about his team about new branch opening of his textile showroom....

He see the caller id and smiled... he excused from his team and attended the call...

Dhilip: sollu d...

Harini: yenga...

She start to cry that made him panic....

Dhilip: ena Ahchu yen da alugura....

Harini: result vandhruchu....

Dhilip: oh apadiyae arrear vilunthrucha... seri paravala alugatha nama next time clear panidalam...

Harini: ila... na pass ayitan....

Dhilip: adhuku ah alugura.....

Harini: ila.... na percentage kammi....

She cry badly...

Dhilip: evalo percentage..... mothala aluguratha niruthu.... un MBA seat ku na poruppu....

Harini: 96.7 %...

She cried...

Dhilip: oh...

He then realised..... her mark....

Dhilip: omg congrats d... sema mark..... idhuku ah alugura.....

Harini: ila na 98 expect pana...

Dhilip glared at phone like glaring her....

Dhilip: unakae over ah ila ... vandhan nu vei...

Harini: college ku mark sheet vanga ponum.... inaikae vara solli irukanga....