Chapter 46

Harini woke up from the sleep and saw the room and was shocked to see the room full of colors and the baby's photo... She sees the crib on each side with toys decoration.... She smiled widely and on the key of the toy which hung in the crib....

It was a rattle toy and it played music when we gave the key....

Harini smiled widely and got up from the bed and climbed down from the bed and moved to another crib and on the other rattle...

She Clapped her hands excitedly and touched her womb...

Harini: epa da thangam varuvinga amma kita..... Amma ku ungala pakanum..... Appa Kum than.... Parunga unga appa ena Elam Pani irukaru nu..

She pinched her stomach lightly and give the kisses...

She see baby photo one by one in wall and smiled widely....

Dhilip came inside the room at the same time in a towel on his waist saw her...

Dhilip: pidichruku ah....

Harini: romba romba....

She smiled and moved near him and pecked his cheeks..

He laughed and pecked her cheeks too....

Dhilip: seri po refresh ayitu va na unaku sapadu eduthu veikuran...

Harini nodded and went near the wardrobe and take the dress for him and place it in bed and moved to the washroom....

Dhilip smiled and got changed and take her dress and placed it in bed and moved down....

He see her mother was already prepared everything for them....

So he arranged it in table and after sometime harini too came down and settled in dining table with him....

Dhilip: ipo epadi iruku unaku....

Harini: mm konja paravalainga...

Dhilip: tired Ila la...

Harini: ila thoongi enthricha aprm fresh ah iruku.... Room patha udanae ore happy.... Super ah iruku nga Elam...

Dhilip chuckled and nodded....

Dhilip: ponnu vandha Elam pink mathidalam.... Payan vandha Elam blue mathidalam....

Harini: ok nga...

Dhilip: harini ma next week 3 rd month check up iruku la nyabagam irukah..

Harini: nethu thana nga check panom.... Next week varanuma nu doctor a ketukalam....

Dhilip: seri d apa nama function poitu vandhu pesidalam...

Harini nodded and both finished their breakfast and went to the function....

The function was held in koniyaman temple which is very famous in coimbatore.... There the bride and groom family exchanged the bag which contained mainly salt and with 9 kinds of grains, sweet, marriage invitation, beetel leaf, arcot nut and some other things.... It is like they are promising to each other's family that the bride and groom are fixed to each other.... And after that whole family go to the shopping together to buy moogurtha saree.... But that day only groom will present in the function and bride will not attend... So nowadays bride selected saree before day itself and they bought and displayed it in function with the other thambulam.... And then they will buy Mangalyam.... (It's called javuli function and uppu kudai mathurathu)

Dhilip and harini reached to the temple and parked the car and went inside....

Isha and Tara saw them and ran towards them while shouting..