6 Shy Lady in Blue

Where's Monkey King?

If it's all about early morning training or just him waking up to listen to His mentor's love story. then sadly, the king is nowhere to be found. He tried searching around the corners, of his room. underneath the Sofa or the cabinets, still, there's no Sun Wukong "Oi" Standing on top of the trees, Mk looked up. Macaque Frowning at him, the shadow monkey slid down the ground "You being creepy or something?" He squints his eyes; Making Mk turn red in embarrassment and immediately deny his words "WHAT?! NO! I'm just looking for Monkey King!" He Huffed and crossed his arms.

"If It's Wukong then He's out messing with the Bull and his wife"

"Demon bull King and Princess Iron fan?"

"Yep, so to fill his absence you can ask me or whatever is in your mind."

He Shrugged, and Mk Frowned. wait is he serious? he's sure that Macaque is the type of guy to just listen "What you don't believe me?" He glared, and Mk opened his mouth "Actually yeah I thought you were a listener type of guy" He mumbled, and the Monkey didn't hesitate to hit his Knee.

"Oi I may be quiet sometimes but I'm good at telling stories."

look if he wants to make his storytelling even better, he could just swoop in his shadow Play skills, maybe in that way the boy would listen eagerly and make things even more interesting "So what? gonna ask about magic stuff? legends? facts?" He exclaimed, Mk humming as he rubbed his chin.

"Can you tell me more about Miss Lilibeth and Monkey King's Relationship?"

he blurted, and Immediately The shadow monkey Stumbled back. well, that's unexpected, he really thought the boy would ask about legends and facts that the history books didn't get right "What? that's all? I thought you were gonna ask about Demon Legends or some world-ending magic stuff?" Macaque Blinked, but Mk just shrugs at this "Eh, they're cool but I'm interested in Monkey King's love story!" His eyes sparkled, Giggling, and boy if it's a novel book he'll be staying up late reading it and kicking his feet up.

So that idiot Told the kid.

"Kid you're gonna regret all of this" He warned, Making Mk stop "Why?" What? Is it bad? Was it like a curse to ask more about his Mentor's Life back then? "No—I mean It's not like a curse is gonna Inflict on you or anything but uh—" Macaque stopped, avoiding the boy's Eyes he Groaned and Waved it off.

"Ignore that—okay fine I'm gonna tell you some stuff about his Sugary Life I guess."

"Finally!"

Mk Grinned, sitting down Immediately while Hugging his staff like a stuffed toy. Macaque only sighs at this "Okay so let's see.... hmmm." He hummed, wrecking his head off trying to remember something "You know That we call Lilibeth Lady in Blue right?" He asked, and Mk nodded.

"It's because Blue dress really suits her. so Wukong and I made random nicknames there and then and eventually got stuck with that one" He smiled, those days where they would hang up the tallest Buildings and just make up some nicknames. Eventually, He ended up calling Lilibeth Lady in Blue "Another thing is that Lilibeth isn't just Lady in Blue but she's also a Shy woman" He Snorted.

That Woman owns a shop, yet she tries her best to interact with people. but if ever an intimidating customer would come, she's shrinking like a Crab, immediately hiding behind her mother.

one time, Wukong Asked him to send a letter for her again, since he can't come because of another Demon shit he's going to take care of. so much of being a hero yet The Shadow Warrior can't say no, he already accepted this Duty since day one and is he regretting it? sometimes because while delivering these precious letters, he is always on the run and getting into embarrassing stuff.

like the time he helped a farmer and ended up slipping on the muddy road causing him to be dirty, except for the letter which made him wonder. is the fucking world testing him or someshit? cause this is happening quite often now.

maybe the postman duty slash warrior title is getting all mixed up.

he's all about sneaking, listening to gossip, and Dragging down Demons with his abilities. but Wukong assigned him to send some letters? what's next be a bard?

"Although she is Shy, she still tries to face people. and let Wukong become his Translator."

"I assume he already told you about him helping Lilibeth with all of the work in her shop right?"

"Uh—yeah! he did mention that."

Wukong helping Lilibeth? he's not against that. not at all, but watching the king help the lady just became his source of entertainment. also, Wukong sucks at Cleaning, so trying to clean the windows he would Splash himself with water accidentally, Macaque would laugh at such a scene. so, once the king returns to the mountain, He's going to make sure to annoy him and tell him everything about the things he just did, especially the embarrassing ones.

"Ah, I'm such a good friend" He Smirked, those Funny memories coming all back. Mk just Looked at him "You're a menace" He blurted, and Macaque just ignored that comment.

"Yeah, yeah whatever, now back to the topic"

"if it's Wukong and Lilibeth's relationship. hmm..."

let's see, It's like those romance things. Just all sweet and Sugary that sometimes he finds it Sore in the eyes "But Wukong fell harder" He Smirked, And Mk squealed, kicking his feet and giggling "The guy is smitten 24/7 I'm not even joking." He is, the king could ramble about Lilibeth all day like it's an early breakfast. heck, he even wonders how the fuck is this guy able to do it.

was he losing a few screws? maybe.

"What about Miss Lilibeth?" Mk Grinned, asking Macaque "Oh It's mutual" He chuckled. Wukong Loves her to the point that it's super obvious, even a mile away old ladies could see it and assume maybe they're husband and wife.

"Wukong Shows affection to her. sometimes in an excessive way"

"She's Not complaining about it but accepts his Gifts and ridiculous random letters."

he knows all of it since he's the Postman. he's the one who delivers the letters and also the Gifts if Wukong is busy.

"Then her ways of showing affection to him. it's gentle and hmmm.... Genuine" He smiled, remembering the time when the Lady would kiss the king on his Forehead or Make sure his hair was well-kept.

"Man, Monkey King got a wife material lady."

Mk sighed, getting all Giddy with this story "Mhm" He hummed, Lying down on the ground.

Even though being a weak and fragile woman. She lives Peacefully and enjoys her own fruit business. it's simple, but Macaque found her simplicity a beauty.

maybe she did influence me a little...

My Dear Lilibeth