1 Letters from the two Lovers

There was an old fruit shop situated near Pigsy's Noodles, and he would ride pass it every day during his deliveries

There was an old fruit shop situated near Pigsy's Noodles, and he would ride pass it every day during his deliveries. Initially, he didn't pay much heed to it and only concentrated on finishing his tasks to avoid any reprimands from his boss. Besides, he didn't like the stench of rotting noodles, which he thought might have been his fault due to his occasional laziness.

However, as days passed, he grew increasingly curious and decided to pay a visit to the shop. He explored the fresh fruits and relished the delicious, exotic fragrances, which made him feel confident that he had made the right decision.

Mk isn't a fruit exotic guy; I mean he eats fruits but exotic? could those be poisonous?

well, nevertheless he's Open to trying new things. it wouldn't hurt a soul to try fruits from a different country. except for the Peach of Immortality Boy-he wouldn't want to face some Immortal god's wrath.

but then while walking around the Cozy old Shop, His eyes looked up at the ceiling, the smell of pinewood passing through his nostrils bringing comfort and peace to his mind. it's like strings of threads Connecting up the ceiling, frowned as he stared up at the ceiling full of white paper dangling.

letters?

There are several names he could see clearly. some are Letters for their loved ones, lovers, Pets, and even wishes for themselves. but an old paper he saw just behind hundreds of newly white papers. stained like coffee and the pen fading due to its age, but MK could see the name of the writer and who would be the one receiving the letter.

From Sun Wukong

To Lilibeth

Sun Wukong?

is he hallucinating? no that can't be, the name is clear. written so neatly the name of his mentor the renowned Monkey King the great sage equal to heaven. Mk Tried asking the Shop owner, who was also the cashier in front, but the Lady just shrugged It off saying it was an old decoration their family had and since then they would hang them up the ceiling like floating Paper planes.

however, the name of his mentor written on the old yellowish paper sparked curiosity inside him. Sun Wukong? Who else owns that name? Of course, it's the Monkey King. but Lilibeth? Mk didn't know this stranger, yet he was in no position to ask.

After all the King has a lot of secrets to keep, and even if it's Mk he still doesn't have the strength to share it. of course, Mk is very willing and open if his mentor needs someone to listen to, but as said. Sun Wukong isn't easy to deal with especially if it's about his internal Conflicts.

but then he remembered that whenever he was in training. He would catch a glimpse of his mentor grabbing a brush and an Ink. then with a piece of paper and placing it down on the wooden table, casually wearing his comfortable clothing and not the Familiar crown placed on top of his Head.