4 Words through Action

He was Staring up the ceiling of his room

He was Staring up the ceiling of his room. tapping his finger on his palm and breathing steadily, Mk just finished a few deliveries and now he's just waiting for Pigsy to call for him. maybe he's done cooking another set of noodles to deliver or he needs Help in the kitchen. Although he's not a master of cooking Pigsy's Noodle recipe, The Chef doesn't mind and still lets the boy join him in the kitchen. giving him some lectures and even Tutorials. He was supposed to go down and chat with his friends, maybe even run along with Mei and do some weird shit. but instead, he stayed inside his room, staring up at the ceiling or maybe even sketching random things in his sketchbook.

his nose scrunched up, frowning he stood up and Grabbed his Orange Hoodie, walking downstairs Tang as usual was sitting down on the tables, Watching the news. and Pigsy cleaning the Plates and utensils, Mk Hummed walking outside and closed the shop's window "Oh hey kid, already packed your last delivery" Pigsy smiled, putting the Noodle bag on the counter, Mk thanked him. grabbing the delivery bike keys He walked outside the shop. turning on the engine only to yelp in Suprise once a sudden weight sits behind him.

"Mei!"

"Sup Monkey man! so? last delivery for the day?"

She grinned and Mk nodded "Where have you been anyways?" She asked, Mk Driving Peacefully as they passed through the calm streets "Oh well I'm just chilling upstairs ya know? Sketching, Zoning out, and all" He Shrugged and Mei Booed at this "That sucks, You should have visited the arcade or the Smoothie shop. I heard they got a new flavor or something" She Smirked, taking out her phone and scrolling through her account.

"We could go there once I deliver these noodles"

"ya bet?"

"Duh"

He Snorted, both kids laughing. once arriving at their destination, Mei followed behind Mk. the boy delivering the noodles as usual and luckily though since it looked like he only had a few noodles to deliver.

"Thank you, young man, Here's your tip"

"Woah! Isn't this too much?"

"ayaaah just take it, And don't tell your boss okay?"

the old lady Pinched his Cheeks, Mk simply smiled at this and thanked the elderly woman. going back to Mei the girl took the turn to drive the motor, Sitting down behind as they arrived in the City Plaza. new years is just around the corner, so the Plaza is In colorful lights and stalls are lined up filled with snacks and Souvenirs for Foreigners to buy.

the two walked around the Area, buying snacks and even playing some games that they could see.

it was loud yet maybe Mei's Cackling and his Wheezing is all he could hear whenever One of them did something stupid or utterly ridiculous.

then, He stopped. amidst the loud music and laughter, his eyes widen when he sees a tall man with brown Locks. Although he looks like a stranger to Mk his Aura Just sets off a strong Familiarity, His formal clothes could make any woman give him a side eye but the man simply ignored the stares and focused on talking to the elderly woman.