⋘ » ☆07||Discernment« ⋙

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

As much as Jun wanted to ignore her cousins, the scene was right in front of her. Nezuko and Haruto... they were a thing. 

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

Muichiro had just set down for a nice drink at his most favored restaurant. He was out with his twin brother, Yuichiro. The two recently performed a duet piano and violin piece at the National Music Competition of Japan. 

Since they've been playing these instruments since juvenility, they had won themselves a massive prize of ¥15,100 (Around $100). Since their parents were wealthy politicians and were  seldomly around, they decided to celebrate themselves simply. 

A waitress sauntered over to their table, a notepad and pen gripped in her hands. She cautiously leaned over and inquired,"Konbanwa. What would you like to order today?" 

Muichiro spotted his brother glance over at menu. There were too many different assortments and variations to choose from. 

Muichiro, knowing that his brother was becoming marginally indecisive, snatched the menu out of his hand and spared a hasty glance at every page. The weather that day was somber. The air outdoors caused everyone to mantle themselves with inconsiderably heavy coats and cardigans.  Therefore, the young male felt that it was an insufficient day for a prominent celebration. 

"Etto... I'll take a bowl of udon noodles, kudasai." His answer was blunt, with hardly any emotion put to it.

"Ah??" The waitress clearly recognized them from the completion going viral online, "D-Demo... didn't you guys just win first place in the NMCJ?"

Yuichiro sighed, clearly acknowledging the comment but sparing no thought for it, "I've decided what I'd like. I would like a bowl of udon as well. Arigatou." 

Clearly apprehensive, the waitress exclaimed hastily, "H-Hai! Coming right up!" 

As the startled female scurried away, Muichiro stared at the entranceway of the restaurant. It was luxurious. Gold was splattered on the sides, and milky white silk curtains lined each margin diligently. The countertops were lidded with different assortments of jewels. Even the chandelier was crystalized. 

As Muichiro scanned the lobby carefully, not expecting to see anyone he recognized, his aquamarine gaze landed on a dainty girl with exquisite black-to-orange hair. 

Kamado-san? What is she doing here?? Nezuko was wearing a cutesy fuchsia dress, a marginally oversized cardigan, and an adorable red hat. She stood near to a gold-lined sofa in the lobby, staring into space. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧