⋘ » ☆01|| Appealingness ☆« ⋙

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

He took a seat and observed the congregation of most he recognized from past years. Some were speaking to each other, some were chewing silently on their lunch, and some where blankly staring at the auburn walls. But as his eyes drifted to the next person, an innocent looking girl with beautiful hair, he stopped. And against his will... his heart skipped a beat.

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

"Nezuko-chan, are you ready for school?" 

The bright morning sun splashed through the windows of Nezuko Kamado's room, lighting most corners of it up.

"Nezuko! We're going to be late for school!" 

Nezuko groaned and pulled her white covers over her head to obstruct the constant hollers of her brother.

"Five more minutes!" She yelled, though it was barely exposed to any ears, for the thick coats of the blanket blocked it out.

"Nezuko imouto-chan! Remember, you're starting at Kimetsu Academy today!" 

The girl abruptly shot up, her blanket fluttering aside. She glanced around and saw the rays of sunlight splashing into her dim-walled room. Countless of her miscellaneous awards glistened, their gold fitting perfectly with the sunlight, along with her various decorations and books, as if it was a peaceful background drawn very attentively by a proficient artist.  

She smiled.

"Hai, Oni-san!!" 

Nezuko sprinted to her closet, probing through her miscellaneous styles of clothing. Finally, the Kimetsu Academy uniform was exposed to her eyes.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

It contained of a milky white silk blouse with a slight v-shaped collar and pearly, opaque short satin sleeves. A creamy pink colored bow topped off the ends of the collar. A sunny ivory yellow skirt (with a few touches of heather colored patterns) topped off her uniform.