⋘ » ☆04||Bewilderment☆« ⋙

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

If it made Jun happy, Nezuko was amenable to give up her chance.

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

As Jun dug deeper into Nezuko's memories, she had found a vivid image of Muichiro. She squinted at it.

Hai... black inky hair faded into some shade of  turquoise blue-green color... Wow, such long hair... glasses...

 While she was still trying her best to remember Muichiro's looks, her vision started to blur. 

Oh no! Jun panicked. She knew the five minute time-limit was almost up.

It blurred completely as she felt a prickly feeling in her stomach. Her vision cleared as the female's washroom came into view again.

Instinctively, her head jolted up to check if Nezuko was watching her. 

Phew, Jun thought. I wish I got more time to take another good look at Kamado-san's crush... But at least now I know what he looks like!

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Jun instantly knew that she need to come up with a plan to be successful.

After some time locked up in her room alone, she came up with a total of four steps.

 1.𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹  𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒  𝓉𝒽𝑒  𝒽𝑒𝒸𝓀  𝒽𝑒  𝓊𝓈𝓊𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎   𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑜𝓊𝓉𝓈

2. 𝑔𝑒𝓉  𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒  𝓉𝑜  𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝒶𝓃𝒹  𝒷𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒  𝒽𝒾𝓈  𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹

3. 𝑔𝑒𝓉  𝒦𝒶𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑜-𝓈𝒶𝓃  𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃  𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓇  𝓉𝑜  𝒽𝒾𝓂  𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃  𝓂𝑒

4. ... 

Jun set her ink pen down as she stared at the paper, unsatisfied with her work because there was one more step she need to fill in.

Maybe I should go to the library tomorrow and read for a couple of minutes, She thought. Maybe I'll get some inspiration from the books.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

The next day, Jun walked unsteadily to the wooden library door. Her fragile hands struggled to grasp the metal handle. She'd been up late the previous night, doing her research on her target's crush.

With a sigh, she pushed on the library door, but it remained stubbornly closed. Frustration welled up within her, and she gave the door another frustrated shove. The door creaked slightly, but it still wouldn't budge.