Best Anniversary Gift

Here's another cute ,romantic and sexy Abhira short story.

All characters in the story are above 18+.

Note: Mature content 🔞🔞🔞

©️Best Anniversary Gift©️

Akshara walked into the dining room after dressing in her sexiest dress, waiting for the moment for Abhimanyu to come home.

It was their one year wedding anniversary and they were still living each day like they had just been married.

Not a day goes by that she doesn't think of him and something that she would want to share with him, talk with him about, just see him and have him pull her down on his lap and just hold her as they watch a movie or share a dessert.

Tonight she was planning something special for him and she hoped that he really likes it.

The candles were lit, the dinner was on the table, the soft music was playing and the only thing missing was him.

All too soon, she could hear his car pull into the driveway and into the garage.

He would come in, call out for her as he removed his jacket.

It was clockwork and she lived for it every evening. She stood by his chair and waited.

The door to the garage opened and as expected, she heard him call out for her.

"Akshu..."

"Jaan.."

She smiled as she stayed at his chair and waited for him to get to the dining room and see her.

When he finally did, he stopped dead in his tracks and just smiled at her.

In his hands was a vase of tulips, her favorite flower and she smiled as she took them from his hands and placed them in the middle of the table.

She turned back to him, put her hands on his shoulders and raised up to give him a small peck.

However, the same thing happened that always happens when he pulled her into a passionate kiss.

The kiss began to consume them as their tongues battle with each other and his hands went around her waist, lifting her up off her feet.

When she realized what was going on, she knew that she had to stop him or all her plans would go for a toss.

She breaks off the kiss and stares at him with lovestruck eyes and said, "Happy Anniversary Abhi"

"Happy Anniversary dharam patni"

"Could we first have dinner pati dev?" She asked pulling her head away and he leaned in for another kiss.

"I just want to eat you up,Are you on the menu?"Abhi murmered over her lips.

"I'm all yours, but I cooked your favourites today and set up for a romantic dinner and have a surprise for you, thoda toh sabar karo" She whined strictly.