4.Secret Crush on my Co-star (Last Shot)

Note:  Contains Mature content  🔞🔞🔞

©️Secret Crush on my Co-star©️

 Third Person's POV

Their film was a massive hit and we had also been properly dating eachother from last three months the age gap , the stardom nothing mattered, except the fact that Their schedules where so tightly  packed that we barely got time to spend with eachother but whatever time we got we totally were spent in it.

He was in New York for another cover shoot for a month and  tonight she had been eagerly waiting and craving for him.

The day that  Harshad and Pranali were looking forward to finally arrived. Saturday was the night they  would spend together at a hotel. Two hours away from home. Completely free of any risk of being caught from media or paps. No sneaking around. No quickies. No time limits.

Just the freedom to truly enjoy, love and explore each other.

Pranali  had trouble concentrating on sets today, he constantly occupied herthoughts.  Each shot seemed longer than the last  and finally  we called it a day. 

Pranali went to hervanity  to get ready to go to him.

Pranali wore eye-makeup, bringing out arguably her best feature. She had on a white blouse that was sheer enough that if one looked closely  could tell that she wore a white bra, and  also had on formal black pants.

Her phone chimed with his text.

BAE❤️: I've landed,on my way , want me to pick you up from sets?

Pranali shook her head  and smiled reading his text and texted back.

"Sabhar karo Harsh! I've packed up for the day as well, on my way will see you at the hotel love❤️"

BAE❤️: My desperation can only be quenched by you meri jaan, brace yourself we've to make up for all the lost nights and day together.

Pranali's cheeks flared reading his text, she was already seated in her car and started to the hotel.

Harshad was fighting an erection the entire drive from Airport to his hotel at the thought of her waiting for him.

He would have made it earlier than five, but was mixed up at an exit at the airport and it wound up costing him twenty torturous minutes.

He stood before Room 404 at precisely five-twenty-two pm. He knocked on the door, heart pounding with excitement. The door opened.

Like an angel from heaven, His girlfriend  stood before him
He  knew they were not ideal as a couple they had a huge difference age was just starters . But he  couldn’t help himself.

He  tried. He  had tried so hard to fight It. In the end, he  grew tired of fighting. The fight would have been endless because their love and dangerous  attraction that pulled them towards each other so naturally.

She had the most beautiful smile on her face. Her long hair was open, but it was also back – the sides of her hair, as well as the top, was pulled back in a braid while the rest of her hair flowed down behind her just past her shoulders.