3. Secret Crush on my Co-star

Note:  Contains Mature content  🔞🔞🔞

©️Secret Crush on my Co-star©️

 Pranali's POV

Minutes later, I asked mischievously, "Why are you still fully clothed?"

He smiled again, aware of what my intentions were.

"Let's get you undressed, baby," I said, and got off the table.

I took his hand and led him to the sofa.

Then I sat him down, climbed on his lap, and kissed him for a few minutes.

My dress was still slid down, so my boobs were pressing against his black shirt.

My pussy was wetting the crotch of his pants. I reached down and slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

We both shivered a little at the first contact of my naked boobs with his bare chest. I kissed his neck, then lowered my lips down to his chest.

I got off his lap and kneeled in front of him. I spread his legs and sat in between them.

I kissed my way down his chest, all the way to the top of his jeans, my tits sliding along his body the whole time. I continued to kiss him there for a while just to tease, looking into his eyes for his reaction. He moaned softly, but didn't say anything or urge me like I did to him.

I sat on his lap again and kissed him. Then I murmured against his lips, "I'm gonna devour you, and make you mine Harshad Chopra."

He was rendered speechless by my words, but I didn't need a response. I reached my hands down and slowly unbuttoned his jeans. Then I unzipped them and pulled them down. I rubbed my pussy on his black boxers and felt his penis harden against me while kissing him.

He was ready.

Ready for me, Ready to take me.

I got down between his legs again and slowly slid down his boxers. His huge cock bounced out and rested on his crotch, pointing up. I shakily took it into my right hand while looking into his eyes. I had never seen a  real penis before so close and felt quite nervous about handling it.

I got up and sat in his lap again, his dick throbbing in my hand. I kissed him while rubbing the shaft of his rock-hard dick. I felt his balls against my vagina and his cock against my crotch. I couldn't wait to have him inside me.

I got down between his legs again and twisted both my hands up and down his cock, applying pressure all over it. Then I rubbed the tip and fondled his balls. He shook and moaned in pleasure the entire time and that made me feel so good. When I felt like he was ready, I leaned down and took the tip of his cock into my mouth while looking straight up at him.

"Ah!" he moaned.

I smiled with his cock in my mouth and flicked the tip with my tongue like an amateur I was but I would want to do it  better to give him absolute pleasure.

Then I licked the area under the tip, and he moaned louder. Slowly and steadily I worked my way down, grazing his cock lightly with my teeth. I could tell he loved the sensation. He clutched my hair and moaned as I sucked on his delicious cock, my head bobbing up and down.