Chapter 19: More Battles

Chapter 19: More battles

The tournament matches continued. One of the matches included Shoto Todoroki vs Hanta Sero. That fight ended right after it started with Shoto shooting a pillar of ice that towered over the stadium. Gray saw this and was amazed at what Shoto could do with ice.

"Fuck," he said.

Kaminari started walking up to the stadium.

"Good luck Chargebolt," Jiro said as she kissed his cheek.

"I'll do my best," Kaminari said with a red face.

Izuku went to get a drink for himself and Ochako. Someone approached him.

"Are you ixuku midoriya?" Asked Rei.

Izuku turned around and noticed her

"Yes," Izuku answered.

"I'm Shotos mother, Rei."

"Hello." Izuku said, waving nervously.

"So... I can see that you're gonna go up against Shoto, so uh... I'm gonna ask you a favor... and before you say anything, I'm not saying you should lose to Shoto." Rei told Izuku.

"I'm listening." Izuku said.

Meanwhile, back on the arena. Kaminari and Mizu were walking up the stage, ready to fight.

"Get ready to get dumped lightning bolt." Mizu said

"Oh, I've been practicing quite a bit and I already know how to use your own quirk against you!" Kaminari told her.

"And you think that'll even work on me?" Mizu asked.

"FIGHT!" Midnight shouted.

At this, Mizu shot a stream of water towards Kaminari.

"WATER PULSE!" She shouted.

"THUNDER SHOCK!" Kaminari shouted back as he shot a lightning bolt through her stream of water and managed to electrocute her hand. "DON'T BLINK!!!" Kaminari shouted again as he shot a few small lightning bolts at her feet, just to screw with her.

He felt somebody tap him from behind. It looked like Mizu but it was some kind of shadow clone, covered completely in black.

"What the-"

At that, Kaminari ended up getting a barrage of hits. He was badly hurt, but slowly got back up rather fatigued.

"Oh, just stay down you WORTHLESS MUTT!!!" Mizu shouted as she shot another ball of water towards his head and kept it there to keep him from breathing. At this, Kaminari was struggling. If tried to electrocute the water, he would only end up electrocuting himself. Mizu then started adding pressure to said ball of water, making it harder for him to hold his breath.

She then threw him out of bounds. He was completely beaten.

"Kaminari is unable to continue! Mizu is the winner!" Midnight said.

Jiro was infuriated at what Mizu did.

"Why I ought to... Let me at her let me at her!!" she said before turning to Mina tossing her part of her gym top, "Here. Hold me back."

"Ok," Mina said.

Jiro then tried going after Mizu.

"Let me at her let me at her!!"

"Ok," Mina said as she let go of Jiro.

"....I think you're missing the basic point here."

"Oh."