Chapter 6: Training in Magic

Chapter 6: Training in Magic!

Izuku was with Katsuki and Ochako as they were in his room.

"Ok what's this about Deku?" he asked.

"Ok, I think I found a way for us to train up for the Entrance Exams. But first, let me ask you something," Izuku said, "Do you know of a place called Fairy Tail?"

"Of course," Ochako said, "Uncle Gunhead use to tell me bedtime stories about that place all the time."

"Oh its no bedtime story," Izuku said, "The place is 100% real."

Ochako and KAtsuki stared at him for a moment.

"WHAT?!"

"I know. It's hard to believe. But it's true. I even have the key to get us there!" Izuku told them.

He held up the key and pretended he was opening a door. That door opened revealing a portal. The three of them walked into said door and found themselves in another land

"Well.... Holy crap," Katsuki said.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail!" Izuku said, "Normally people with magic come here to train, but they're also welcoming to those with quirks as well!"

Natsu noticd the trio and ran over to them.

"Izuku, you made it!" he said.

"And you brought some friends too!" Lucy said, "Hi, my name is Lucy. This is my husband Natsu."

'Wow... what a beuatiful person,' Ochako thought

"Alright, when can we learn some magic to kick someone's ass!" KAtsuki said, "I'm all fired up and ready to go!"

"I am pretty eager to learn. Are we gonna learn magic that is related to our quirks?" Ochako asked.

"That would actually make sense." Izuku said.

"You could say that!" Lucy said, "So Uraraka was it?"

Ochako nodded.

"What's your quirk?"

"I can make objects eeighless by touching them," Ochako said, "Observe!"

She tapped Katsuki making him flost in the air, much to his annoyment.

"OH, COME ON!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE TEST SUBJECT?!?!" Katsuki shouted, angrily waving his arms.

"So for you Izuku, we're gonna teach you some fire magic, since that will match your quirk."

"I'll find you a flying teacher Ochako," Lucy said.

"OH boy!" Ochako said.

"And as for you Katsuki... what's your quirk again?" Natsu asked.

"I can create explosives using my nitroglycerin sweat!" Katsuki said.

"In that case, I think blood magic would suit you." Natsu told him.

"Wait, hold on! About the magic I'll be learning. Do you have gravity magic?" Ochako asked.

"You'll actually be learning that later on." Lucy said.

Ochako was happy about this. She turned to Izuku with a big smile on his face.

"Thanks for bringing us here Deku!" she said.

Without thinking she pecked him on the cheek. Izuku stood there turning so red it would put tomatoes to shame.Natsu, Lucy and Katsuki all laughed at the sight of this.

"I see nothing funny here," someone said as they walked towards the trio.

It was Erza Scarlet, the most feared warrior in Fairy Tail.