Plucked Daisy 'Two'

At night when Mrs. Jeon came she was confused to see tae and jungkookie sleeping together on the master bed.

When she asked jin about that he told her that both of them started crying when he told them to sleep in separate rooms.

Mrs. Jeon was happy that her baby is having a company at home, he is happy. Yet, she was feeling guilty to not give the love his baby deserved. That's why he got attached to merely a baby he just met today.

Jin was aware about her condition and as a single parent, he knows they both are on the same boat. Difference is that, he can pay attention to his child but Mrs. Jeon can't.

He swore to love jungkookie as his own child. And promised Mrs. Jeon that he will take care of him in her absence.

Mrs. Jeon couldn't help but to tear up. She felt she made the right decision by choosing jin as Jungkookie's caretaker.

Soon enough, morning came and both of the kids were getting ready for their school. Jungkook is in his prep classes, but taehyung in kindergarden. It was a relief for jin that they both have same branch.

He dropped both the kids to school, and even bought them back home. From their lunch to dinner. Playing to studying. Everything they did was together. (Uhm 💀)

But time flies..
And it changes people too,
Well taehyung was 10 now and jungkookie was 11 soon to turn 12.

They both did changed, physically. But their love towards each other only increased. They both still didn't discovered their feelings. Nor they named their relationship. It was totally a pure love.

Jungkook was taller in past, but taehyung beat him onto that. Everyone pampered jungkook. Taehyung, Jin and Mrs. Jeon.. and literally everyone you name. Which made him turn into the babiest baby.

Jungkookie was really soft spoken and dainty. But taehyung was not at all near that, he only smiles when his mom, jungkookie or mrs.jeon is near. Else where, he acts like he will kill everyone to death.

He literally roams everywhere his hyung goes, checks everyone he talks to.

Once he argued with jin that he should have given birth to him 2 years early so he would have been in the same class as his hyung.

He is a burning ball, so possesive for his hyung. If anyone asks him what matters him to the most it would be his hyung.

Jungkook's birthday is in just a week. And kim taehyung is really tensed, why? Lemme tell you.

He is still small, unemployed and younger than his hyung. He didn't know what should he gift to his hyung. He knows his hyung would like anything he gifts to him, but still he needs to give him something that his hyung will cherish and remeber for his lifetime.

He was upset, because no souce of income in his pocket. But he regained himself, after thinking about the smile he loves the most.

Meanwhile, as usual Mrs. Jeon prepared a party for his baby's 12th birthday. The last stage of him being a baby, after this he will turn into a teen.

But her baby was against her preparation, he told his mother not to bother. But Mrs. Jeon being herself made a deal to bring only his friends in party. And jungkookie agreed.

One week already passed, and jungkookie's birthday was just 10 minutes away. Taehyungie was nervous as hell he needs to impress his hyung. He wants to see that charming smile badly, when he will present him his gift.

Time passed soon, and taehyung entered inside Jungkookie's personal bedroom only to find that the said male was nowhere.

He searched in the mansion but he couldn't find jungkook anywhere. Panicking, he walked to his mother and started blabbing whatever came to his mind. Jin knowing his baby really well understood the assignment.

He hurridly left the piping bag, as he was icing the cake, he baked for kookie with so much love, as mrs. Jeon called him informing that she would be super late, appologizing to the birthday boy already, who consoled his mom with tones of its okay's.

Jin rushed with taehyung to the main door only to find jungkook standing there with a boy who is as tall as tae but a little buffer than him. They both were laughing with each other, and jungkook was holding a gift in his hand.

When jungkook turned his head he saw jin standing there. He hurriedly rushed to jin taking the other guy's weist in his hold.

'Jinnie look, my best friend surprised me on my birthday!!" Jungkook spoke so excitedly, showing his gift, his bunny smile never leaving his lips.

"Wow! That's very cute of you dear! May i know your name?" Jin asked looking at the boy standing beside kookie.

"Hello uncle, My name is Mingyu. I am kookie's classmate as well as his best friend."
Mingyu spoke, bowing respectfully.

Meanwhile, jin was impressed seeing the well mannered mature boy.

"Pleasure to meet you dear mingyu! But may i ask you how you are here alone? That to midnight?" Jin Asked, it is very dangerous for a child to roam alone, that too at midnight.

"Oh, Actually uncle my parents are outside in the car, i just came to give kookie a surprise but the security uncle stopped me outside. jungkookie came and rescued me."

"Oh, So you disturbed your parents for Kookie's birthday?"

"No no uncle. Its just we are out to airport. As i am shifting from busan to seoul. It was the last day so i decided to surprise my bestie."

"Oh, Is your flight today?"

"Yes uncle, sadly. "

Jungkook started tearing up. Jin took the gift from his hand and wiped the tears from the baby's eyes. Sushing and consoling him. He switched his doings when mingyu hugged jungkook like a teddy bear, cutely telling him the he will be back to him and bring tons of banana milk for him.

Jin shooked his head, and let the baby's have their own time. He turned his body only to keep the gift on his couch. But what he saw was taehyung standing there, his face red, breathing was fast. And the birthday card in his hand was crushed. His eyes were glued to the hugging duo.

Words count : 1.6 K
Muah~