Chapter 7 (Last)

I felt a heavy arm around me the moment I woke up. The past few days flash through my mind like a movie. Yesterday was my wedding. Finally, all the events had ended and my exams were starting soon. To be honest, I am glad to be married to him quickly because he made my life hell before. My dear husband would come into my room at midnight and wouldn't go when I told him to. He found ways to get me out of any gatherings with my cousins so he would have me to himself. He even took me to and fro from every shopping trip I made. The guy was like glued to me.

I'm so relieved that he won't be like this now. We're married now. We are going to leave London after my exams and to his home, in New York. I would finish the last year of ny semester online from there.

I was interrupted between my thoughts when his lips kissed down my neck and I shivered in delight. His stubble tickled me as he hadn't shaved and his hot breath touched my collarbones like dew on a rose at a frosty morning.

"Wali?" I took his nickname softly and he hummed, sending vibrations down my body.

"Apne office kabse start karna hai?" I think that was the least expected question I could've asked after our wedding night and I knew I was right when he brought his head up and frowned confusingly. His fluffy hair were all messed up but that made him more attractive. His eyes squinted from the sunlight beaming in from the windows with his thick eyebrows furrowed and his plump lips formed in a pout. God, he's so gorgeous. And sexy. And handsome. And-

"Agar ek second or aesa dekha to hum iss kamre se bahar nahi niklenge aj." His rough, deep voice interrupted my thoughts with his own risque words and I blushed 50 shades of red.

"Seriously, Wali? Subha hi subha?" I teased him and he smirked but surprised me when he got on top of me, instantly making me timid again. I had grown a lot closer to him despite my introvert nature. He was going to be my husband. I had to be comfortable with him at some point. I'm now, completely but he still makes me nervous like the first time all over again. I don't know, it's just him. BECAUSE it's him. He has an intimidating and dominant aura around him that makes everyone nervous from butterflies or shake from fear.

"Subha hi subha? Har subha, har din, har shaam, har raat, har jagah, har waqt, har lamha, Noor." I think I stopped breathing. He's-he's something else. He's crazy.

"When I'll take you, I'll take every inch of you. You will only remember me f***ing you everyday, every night, everywhere, everytime, every second of the day, baby. Your lips will say my name even when you're asleep." He placed a last kiss on my neck and got up. He entered the bathroom while I laid still, his dirty, dirty words circling my head and making me feel a familiar rush between my legs. How can be talk like that? Like how does he even-

"Aj hi uthna hai ya jo kaha hai maine uska intezar hai?" I sat up on the bed quickly and heard his loud laugh. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. It hit his hard stomach and fell miserably. I got more embarrassed at my bad hit and escaped to the closet when he wrapped his hand around my elbow, pulling me closer while still chuckling lightly. I looked sideways and pretended of not paying attention to him.

"You're so f***ing adorable. I don't even know what I should do with you. I want to eat you." I giggled at his stupid words and he showed me his canines like he'll bite me. With a laugh, I pushed him away.

"Ok, stop it now. And for god's sake, stop swearing!" I glared at him amusedly and he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

Kiya karon main apka, Waleed Khan?

                      *********************

I had started packing already as we'll leave immediately after my exams which won't take too long. Today, I'm determined to get my husband off my back and confront Amara and Dayaan about what's wrong. They had gotten back to normal between my wedding but they weren't on talking terms with each other. I need to resolve this before I'm occupied again.