|2|

Sitting in Mrs

Sitting in Mrs. Wills office, today was the final day. My background has been fully checked as well as the necessary information. Mrs. Thompson is their social worker so she'll be coming to check my house today.

After that I'll get the partial custody over Milo and Alexa.

A week after they settle in, they'll be called in for some questions. If Mrs. Thompson and Mrs. Wills are satisfied with the answers, I'll be given a green flag.

After a month, everything will be checked once again and then I'll get full custody.

"Ok Miss Wilson, we're ready to go." Mrs. Thompson spoke.

We loaded the twins luggage and then drove away.

The twins chose to sit together at the back while Mrs. Thompson sat at the passenger seat. I was driving.

"Mrs. Thompson, right now I live in a penthouse. But I figured it would be better if the 3 of us lived in a proper house. So right now we'll be staying here at the penthouse only. I haven't yet gone house hunting. I thought to go with the twins. I'll be happy to have you check the house and neighbourhood once we do move out. Though it won't be for a couple of months. Just thought it was necessary to tell you." I spoke as the light turned red.

"Of course Miss Wilson. There's nothing wrong with a penthouse but if that's what you want. I will most likely have to check that house as well so let me know once you finalize." She replied.

"Definitely." The car was once again filled with silence.

"Here we are!" I parked the car at its designated place.

I called the guard over to help with the luggage.

"Welcome to your new home!" I exclaimed as I welcomed them in.

Both of them were looking around as they walked in.

"Now I didn't know exactly what you guys wanted for your rooms to look like so I left them pretty basic. You can decorate them however you like. Let me give you a tour." I told the twins.

"Now as we enter, to the right we have the kitchen. Left side is the dining area and up front is the living room. We've got two guest rooms on this floor. There is the staircase." I spoke as we walked.

We climbed up the stairs.

"Now to your right is my office. Further the corridor, we have the rooms. Milo, this is your room and Alexa this one is yours. This one is mine. Their is another room down the corridor but that's mainly for storage. Now if you noticed, there's another staircase. That leads to the rooftop." I explained.

We once again climbed the stairs.

"This is basically where the parties take place. Whether it be friends or colleagues. There's another door there that leads to the lift but I usually keep this locked so that nobody can come in unwelcomed. And that's it. I'm sorry if I'm not the best tour guide. This complex offers many amenities as well. It's got an indoor pool as well as an outdoor pool. It's got gaming areas for kids and teenagers so I think you'll enjoy that. There's a gym as well. As for the other amenities, I don't know. I usually go to these 3 so I'm aware. Rest, you're free to explore how ever you'd like. If you want me to come along, I'll be more than happy but if you want to go alone that's also fine." I instructed.