Prologue

"They're here!" Screamed the officer.

"Hands where I can see them!" Screamed another officer.

They were caught.

"Get the kids out of here and take them to the station. We'll try contacting their gaurdians from there." The officer in charge barked orders while the others followed his command.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yesterday night, a Child Trafficking Gang was caught. Hundreds of kids were taken to the station and many families reunited. The gang was known to be active since past 3 decades and it has finally been caught. This was one of the most largest Child Trafficking Gang in all of USA." The reporter spoke.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Kids, do you know who your parents are? Or their numbers? Nothing? Where are you from? State? City? Anything?" The officer asked the few children sitting in front of him.

None of the children replied.

"Hi, I'm Judy Thompson. Social Services. May I know what and who I'm dealing with?" A lady who just entered the station asked.

"Judy! Here!" The officer shouted.

He took her to a side.

"Look, I've been trying really hard but I can't get anything out of them. These are the kids we saved from that Trafficking Gang. Most of them have been either taken by their families or are waiting for them to arrive. But these 15 kids have no clue who there families are. They don't know their numbers, names, where they're from. Nothing! I'm guessing they were taken at a young age." The officer explained.

"It's alright Steve. That's my job. I'll talk to them and get their DNA samples and we'll test them out. I'm sure their families would have filed a missing complaint. We can work with that. The ones who have no family contact whatsoever will be taken to the orphanage or put in foster care." Judy explained.

They walked back to the children.

"Hey kids! I'm Judy. I'm a social worker and I'll help you find your families. Okay?"

Some of them nodded while others chose to remain still.

"Alright, so first of all are any of you siblings?" She asked.

7 of them raised their hands.

"We're twins!" A little girl around the age of 10 exclaimed while holding her brothers hand.

"The three of us are siblings as well" another girl around 14 said, pointing towards 2 kids.

"We two are brothers" another duo said.

"Very well, now I'm guessing all the others are alone? Yeah? Okay, now does anybody know who their families are? Their name? Contact information? Or do you know where you're from?" She again asked.

"I'm Riley, 14. These are my siblings Amy and Rian. 10 and 7. I was 10 when we were taken. I remember that we only had are mother and grandparents. Our father died in a car crash. We were at the mall when we were taken. I do remember that my mother's name is Olive but I forgot her number. And we are from Florida but I don't remember the address." She said quietly.

"That's very brave of you Riley. I'm sure we'll be able to find your mother with that information. Thank you very much. Now as for the rest of you?" Judy praised.

One officer took Riley and her siblings to another room and started finding their mother.

Nobody else replied so Judy took that as a no.

"Ok, so now I'll be taking your DNA samples and we'll do a small test and then we might be able to find your families." She explained.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a few days, Judy came back with the results.

"Good news kids. We've found most of your parents. And we contacted them as well. They'll be here as soon as they can. As for the others, I'm sorry but we couldn't find your parents through the DNA. And since you have no information about them whatsoever, we'll have to put you in an orphanage." Judy explained.

"Now I'll call out the names of the kids whose families are coming. Emily, Tristan, Roey, Lisa, Oscar, Timothy and Ally. You're parents are on their way. Eva, Ethan, Nicole, Milo and Alexa. Sorry to inform you that we couldn't find your families. So I'll be taking you to the orphanage next door." Judy sighed.

~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~•°•~

End of Prologue.
Hope you guys liked it!

This was basically a snippet of the twins backstory.

Instagram : rythm_writes702