Part 10

I stopped my car infront of Shrey's house. Noticing my car the gates man quickly opened the gate with a huge grin on his face and exclaimed
~"Ma'am you are back"
I didn't said anything just nodded with a sad smile on my face. Taking a deep breath I got out of the car and started walking towards the entrance....again i'm back to the place which was once my safe place but now it feels like a nightmare.
On my way to his room I met manager bhaiya, seeing me there his face lighten up & a sigh of relief left his mouth.

~"Gosh...thank you sooo muchh Yuvi. You don't know under how much pressure I was! Seeing you here i'm feeling relived."

~"I can understand bhaiya. It must be tough for you. Go & take some rest, I'll handle everything"
~"I know it's not easy for you too, But I have no choice Yuvi. please try to convince him---"
~" I'll try my best"
Listening to me he give me a hopeful smile & patting my back a little he left from there.

I am now standing infront of Shrey's room. I knocked it 2 times but didn't got any answer. I was consumed by lots of emotions so without wasting any more time I opened the door a bit forcefully.
Entering there I saw him sitting on the floor, cigers and liquor bottles were lying here & there! He looked thin & pale, dark eye bags & messy hairs explaining his miserable state.
Seeing him like this broke my heart but a instant rage took over me.

Shrey's POV ~

I wasn't answering the door knocks because I thought it was my manager again. But within few seconds the door got opened with a loud thud & it startled me. I was in pure shock  seeing Dais standing there. Is she actually here or is it my hallucination again? I was confused...but suddenly all my confusion went away as my cheeks started burning in pain. I held my cheeks & looked at her in pure horror.

Yuvi's POV ~

His condition made me so angry that I couldn't control myself. I slapped his face real hard. He quickly cupped his face with his hands & looked at me with watery eyes. But I was too angry to notice that

~"What do you want from me? Why are you not letting me live peacefully?"
He was just looking at me with those wet eyes & stayed silent

~"& what were you saying? I left you for someone else? It was you who cheated on me & dared to blame it all on me too?"

~"I'm sorry. I didn't intend to hurt you--" he answered this time
~"Your sorry won't fix anything Shreyas!"
~"I know,,,but trust me Dais I never ever thought of you like that, I know you'll never do that"
~"Huhh...I think i've seen so many sides of yours by now" I stated sarcastically
~"Why are you doing this to me Shrey? Why are you not letting me live a normal happy life? Answer me"
~"But I didn't do anything" he muttered quietly
~"Yes you didn't but what you're doing to yourself is ruining my peace!"

~"Then what should I do? I know I hurted you & you hate me for this. I can't live knowing you don't love me anymore"

~"Shut up Shrey & stop this nonsense! Plz get back to your normal life & stop this act of yours too! Let us all live peacefully" I said getting frustrated. But as I starred at him I saw the hurt in his eyes
~"You don't have to think about me & why does this nonsense act of mine even concern you?"
~"It concerns me because I used to love you & if something happens to you then everyone will blame me!" my voice cracked because I lied, I still love you.
He was stunned by my answer & painful chuckle left his mouth

~"Ohh. Don't worry Dais nobody will blame you. You can go & live your life the way you want. I won't be here to disturb you anymore"
he uttered the last line shakily but I heard it as it was pin drop silence in here. But the fear of losing him for ever, all the pain & agony took the best of me & i again left my hand print on his face. By this time tears were streaming down my face & I couldn't breath,my body was shaking badly & I had a panic attack. Shrey got scared and quickly engulfed me in arms & I tightly clutched his tshirt.

~"Dais calm down, please try to take a breath. Please Dais, please look at me & calm down. See I won't do anything stupid! Please open your eyes & look at me" I can hear his pleadings & it hurted me more. He was begging & crying, I can feel his tears on my neck.
After a good few moments I started taking deep breaths & he kept on rubbing my back. I calmed down a little & started crying badly hugging him close to my heart, he also hug me back & waited until I got back to normal.

We both were on the floor & fear was visible on his eyes. Suddenly I placed my hands on his cheeks & started caressing it softly.
~"Gosh..It's still red! It must have hurted you? I'm so sorry Shrey"
~"No, I deserved it. You don't have to worry Dais"
~"Still I shouldn't have raised my hands on you"
~"You know you can do anything to me, I will never be angry on you"
Hearing him my heart got melted. I leaned closer and kissed on his red cheeks trying to soothe the pain.

Shrey's POV ~

I was surprised when I felt her lips on my skin. Gosh, I thought i'll never get to touch her again but here she is, sitting on my lap, in my embrace. My eyes lit up with hope....
~"Shrey"
~"Humm"
~"Go freshen up"
~"But I don't want to let you go"
~"I'm literally here, go fresh up. I'll get you something to eat"
~"But--"
~"No buts lets go"
Saying this she dragged me inside the washroom & told me to take a shower.
When I got out I saw her arranging the bed & the room looked cleaned as well.
~"Did you cleaned the room?"
~"No. I told the maids to clean up the mess while I heat up your food....Now come here, you have to finish all of it"
~"I'm not hungr--"
~"I thought i'll feed someone with my hands but it's okay if he doesn't wanna e--"
~"I never denied"
She chuckled cutely and I sat infront of her. She started feeding me & I realized how hungry I was. I was lost in her & kept on eating until I completed everything.
~"Good boy" patting my head she got up & placed the dishes away.
I settled myself on the bed & she stood infront of me. She looked sad but I was too happy to notice it. I hugged her by her waist and She was caressing my hairs when I asked

~"D-Dais can you please forgive me? So that we can we get back with each other?"
~"-----

TBC~