Part 8

Back to present ~

Remembering the past events I was feeling helpless...

'It was him who cheated on me & now trying to blame it all on me for no reason. What does he even think of himself?
Famous Cricketer...Oh yeah a Goddamnn famous Cricketer!
But does that means he can play with me? Does that means he can drag my dignity down?
Well NOOO! He can not.

The only thing I hate about myself is I still love that man. Atleast my love for him is real unlike him!'

I don't know when I fell asleep while accusing him for my misery but when I woke up it was already 9 a.m.

'Shit! I fvcked up...I needa get ready ASAP'

Looking at the time I totally forgot about last night as I was getting late. I quickly showered & changed into formals. Fixing my hair & face I quickly left my apartment just to see Suraj was already waiting for me in his car.

~"Quick babygirl...we're getting late" He stated
~"I didn't knew you were coming" I answered while entering his car
~"How would you know dumbo? I didn't informed you"
~"Yeah...I mean why are you even here?"
Ignoring my question he took out a burger n handed it to me & started driving carefully, I was shocked but impressed by his behaviour.
~"How do you know that I haven't ate anything?"
~"Jezz...Yuvi we know each other more than a year. So I definitely know how clumsy you are. You were lil tipsy last night so I guessed that you might've woked up late & that means you'll leave empty stomach..See so easy"

Hearing his words something melted inside my heart. How can he know me so well that too without listening to me? He remembered every detail of mine where as my boyfriend, correction my ex-boyfriend was blaming it all on me! We know each other much more than this but he still doubted me! Does he even know me? Has he ever tried to know me? I don't have any of the answers but seeing this guy's care for me my heart melted and A small smile form on lips but he caught me starring at him.

~"Hey don't look at me like that...you might fall for my beauty"
Hearing him I embarrassingly looked away but a big smile crept on my face.
~"Yeah yeah...I gotta admit that you're handsome but a jerk, it means you're a handsome jerk"

Listening to me he started laughing. It kinda helped me to lift up my mood.
After sometime we reached our Uni and it was the start of a pretty boring day.

Shrey's POV :

I opened my eyes and groaned in pain. I felt a sharp pain in my head as I tried to get up. It took me sometime to gather my thoughts but soon memories of last night started to come back
And an instant regret washed my face. I was supposed to ask for forgiveness but instead of clearing things out I made it more messy...I accused her for something I know she would never do! I questioned her loyalty when I was at the fault. At this point I started hating my own self.
'I'm such a loser, i'm useless! I don't deserve a girl like her,  I hate myself'
'I hope she's doing okay...Plz God keep her safe. I know my girl is strong & won't do anything stupid. But i'm not as strong as her, i'm nothing without her'
Mumbling these things to myself and walking back n forth I tried to get a hold on myself! But I was going insane imagining how hurt she might have felt!
I didn't even went to my practice session and locked myself up in my room. I was drinking like a mad man & wasn't answering any of my managers calls.
Soon enough he started knocking on my door but I stayed silent. I didn't ate anything in the whole day & it was already night....My manager tried his best to get me out or make me eat something but I denied everything.

The guilt inside me was growing by each passing second & I don't know what to do or how to convince her this time!
I don't think she will ever get back to me. In these 4 days I realized how much I love & adore her...I won't be able to live without her for real----

TBC~