44"

Anala was at Grimmauld place for Christmas day

Anala was at Grimmauld place for Christmas day. She had spent the morning with Andy and Ted and then traveled with tonks to meet up with Sirius, the weaselys and Hermione and Harry.

Anala stood a little further away as Harry was handed a gift my mrs weasley. The whole family was gathered around the table while sirius lingered in the door watching.

"a toast!" Mr weasley cheered, "to Mr harry potter, without whom I would not be here"

"To harry"

Anala raised her glass with a sad smile.

She had just wanted to be home. It was her first christmas without Cedric, well, since he had passed and Anala had just wanted to be cuddled up in a blanket at home on the sofa. She'd promised Tonks that she would come with her and she was regretting it now.

The rest of the order was chatting and laughing while Anala took her chance to actually look around the house. It was dark and dirty. She shivered in disgust.

Everything a room, she stood and started at the massive family tree tapestry hung on the wall.

Her name should be on there, she could see her father's.

A shuffle behind her startled her and she shot around to only realise it was Kreacher the house elf.

She could hear Harry Ron and hermione walking down the stairs past the room laughing.

"nasty brat" Kreacher started making Anala turn around,harry was stood in the door. "standing there as bold and brass. Harry Potter, the boy who stopped the Dark Lord, friends of mudbloods and blood traitors alike. If my poor mistress only knew... and you..."

Kreacher turned his attention to Anala, looking at her carefully, searching her eyes as if he was wondering if they had met before

"Kreacher!" Sirius shouted, "that's enough of your bile. Away with you!"

"of course, master. Kreacher lives to serve the noble house of Black" He looked to Anala once again before leaving the room

"Sorry about kreacher, he's never been very pleasant" Sirius replied, "I see you have found the Black family tree. I hated the lot of them"

Anala swallowed. She didn't know why she was nervous. This was her so called family, she looked that their faces upon the wall, her aunts face burnt out along with Sirius, "my mother did that, when I went away" he explained

"where did you go?" asked harry

"to your dads" he smiled sadly, "i was always welcome at the potters, i see him so much in you harry, you are so very much alike"

Anala had decided to quietly leave the room, she had sensed that  perhaps Harry had needed Sirius more than her at that moment so she lingered at the door.

"when all this is over" siris said, we'll be a proper family" turning to harry and Anala

She gave a weak happy smile.

Hermione had come to the door and harry had left with her leaving her and Sirius alone.

"sirius..." she started, "you said that saw harry's dad in him"

Sirius looked as if she knew what anala was going to ask.

"I just wondered, if you saw my dad in me, your brother"

Sirius sighed and placed a hand on her shoulder, "perhaps a bit" he replied

"You don't, do you?" she said, her voice quiet

"for many years Anala I did not know my own brother at all. I did love him, but towards the end I did not know him. But no, I do not see the same resemblance which is as strong as Harry's father James"

Anala smiled sadly, "that's alright. It's nice, to know who he was. It's nice to have you as my uncle" she laughed

"And it's nice to have you as my niece. And let me say, it is a full compliment when I say I do not see him in you"

Anala let out a small laugh.