Enemies of both Division

*Crawls out of the grave* I'm alive but damn it's depressing out here. Anyways I'm back guys for now, miss me cause I miss you guys ❤️

Nezuko was falling. It felt was an awful feeling as she was alone with her thoughts. Her body move on her own as she landed in front of Muzan.

Her body kneel as her mind was else where.

"What brings you here Nezuko?"

Nezuko snap out of her daze and quickly retold Muzan everything she witness in the forest. Every last detail down to their skin tone, height and their weight.

Muzan listen carefully at each detail he was told. What he heard wasn't unheard of. Cults and such but to this degree of both demons and humans. Seems that Muzan and demon slayer are going to share a common enemy.

"Excuse me for speaking out of turn but mass of the demon in this region has been kill and more demon slayers have yet to arrive, should I create more demons or step a trap for demon slayers." Nezuko offer her ideas to Muzan.

Muzan slight bite his tongue as he thought about the situation now. Nezuko was right, a good major of demons were kill and more demon slayers are coming.

They would need to bulk up but with that cult, it would just be having more offering for them.

"Gather some demons and make a trap. After you set the trap, hunt down those cult and wipe them off the face of the earth. Understood?"

Nezuko nodded and waited for her leave. The room shift and door open under her and Nezuko was gone. Leaving Muzan alone, in anger he trash his room. Humans are so pathetic yet so troublesome. He will get rid of them all.

✨Time skip brought to you by depression✨

Nezuko shift around Hantengu who look like he would cry at any moment.

"Hantengu, you look sad as usual" Nezuko hover over Hantengu crouch over form. All what Nezuko got was whimpers and sobbing.

Annoyed at his crying, Nezuko scoop Hantengu up and decided that he would be traveling friend today and he had no say whatsoever.

The biwa strings were play and they were falling. Hantengu screech as they plummet until Nezuko land in a forest. Hantengu was crying like he was about to be beheaded. Nezuko roll her eyes at this before sprinting off in a flash to find some demon slayers to get her mind off things.

Hantengu body went limp as Nezuko sprint across the landscape for her victims.

"Hantengu, have you eaten yet?"Nezuko said as she jump over a log, the grass didn't crunch under her weight.

A whimper with a silent no, Nezuko just nod. Noise in the distance capture Nezuko and Hantengu notice and Nezuko leap into the trees.

Ever so carefully, Nezuko leap from branch to branch, balancing her and Hantengu weight. Finally the causation, a group of noisy people.

By the looks of it, 3 females and 6 males and all of them heavier drunk. 4 people holding lanterns to light there way.They have trouble walking much less standing up straight.

Nezuko point towards the group of drunk food walk pass below them. Then she points at Hantengu then back at the group. Whether Hantengu understand or not, Nezuko didn't wait for any signs as she launch Hantengu towards the a nearby bush ahead of the drunken group.

Nezuko watch this as she wait for the group to pass under her before dropping into bushes to follow them from behind.

Nezuko walk through the bushes in the darkness and found the lifeless bodies of group. Blood splatter and blood pools around their life as four demons stood around tearing the body apart.

Karaku giggles as he tore an arm off, all bloody and threw it at Nezuko. Nezuko side step it as blood leak from the arm. Nezuko sneer at pleasure demon.

Nezuko tore a body in half and try to cover the pleasure demon in blood but it all in vain.

Sekido watch the 2 demons basically play with their food, look of angry on his face.

Urogi found the battle to be fun and grab a body and join in , making this scene all the more blood.

Aizetsu look on in pity as good food went to waste.