Getting to know each other

Maria looks at human who she assumes who be her new friend. That would be nice, she though as she saw Miss Nezuko leave. Most like to relay the information to master Muzan. Miss Nezuko was her role model, so she tries not to ruin all of miss Nezuko hard work.

She turns to the human and finally got up; her rode hugs her body nicely. "My name is Maria and i would be your protector and guide until you're under Miss Nezuko protection. "My name is Hans" the human answer. All what Maria did was nod at the information. "Is Miss Nezuko really different?" the human Hans said.

"She is, she's the only one who does these things and gets away with it. Plus, she is immune to Muzan to some level of pressure and his mind reading capabilities. She already has said that I'm the first and you're going to be second. So Hans, what does the mortal world have to offer?" Maria press.

"Just some loose ends that needs to be done and maybe some food before giving up my humanity." Hans said. "Don't worry due to Miss Nezuko, we can still eat and taste human food though it doesn't give back much but it's something other demons don't plus we gain similar abilities to Miss Nezuko as in Muzan being unable to read our minds and having some sort of pressure resistance. 

"That's cool plus she seems nice" Hans said getting more and more comfortable. " Of course, she actually asks us like those human does, about our wellbeing and how are days are going even though she does have to. She is so nice." Maria smile as she recalls the encounters with Miss Nezuko.

"Anyway, stay her while I change to something more suited for going traveling." Maria as she looks at her robe. She comes back in a furisode "let's go." She grabs his hand and the room shift and they found themselves outside a town. Raindrops fell onto them, and they hurry to avoid them as soon as possible.

Finding shelter under a shop, they went inside. Inside was an old lady selling silk, Maria went through the silks available and teaching Hans with all he needs about it. Hans simply nod as he absorbs the information. "I'll get the purple and light blue silk" Maria announced as she walks towards the old woman.

"How many yards?" The old woman asked. "All" She answered simply grabbing her purse to get the money. "Excuse me but did I hear you right. You really just want all of purple and light blue silk?" The woman asked shock at the demand.

"Your right, give me the pink and light green silk too" Maria answered going over the light green silk through her fingers. Hans quietly sigh, he was here to tie loose knots and then lose his humanity but her he was bonding with a demon who was buying silk.

Like she read my mind. "Hold your horses Hans, we'll get to that after we get the silk to my tailor then we can start on your adventure." She said as she pays quiet a hefty amount for all the silk. Maria garbs the rolls of silk and push them to Hans arms. "Stay here and I'll go buy a wagasa to protect this silk. My tailor lives more down the road but I can't risk the silk getting ruin, thanks" maria said as she hurries off down the street and got lost in the busy street.

He stood there with all the silks in his arm. He was thankful for all the training as the huge amount of silk was very heavy. He watches people walk pass, too busy in their own problems and business to notice him standing there with comically huge amount of silk in his arms. The cold wind whip at his face and play with his blonde hair and he caught a glimmer of dark blonde hair, and his heart sank.

Luckily it was a flash and he never saw it again. Hans began to disconnect with world around as voices scream at him, calling him worthless and pathetic. Suddenly he pulls back to reality as Maria shook his shoulder, worry on her face. Really strange but he felt a bit better at this.

He corrects himself and smile at Maria who asked about him. He simply said he was fine, and they better get going. Maria looks at him weird, but Maria lift the wagasa above them both and made their way to the tailor.