Trouble on the Horizon

Nezuko travel, following any direction that could lead to a place to hide. Her image a blur as she quickly ran.

The snow crunch under her feet and finally a place reveal itself. A cave, perfect. She took shelter in the cave and decided that going further in would be a good idea.

Nezuko rested in cave, her legs close to her chest and her arms wrap around her legs. Nezuko slept the day away.

Muzan wasn't quite happy that a demon had escape his grasp. But it didn't matter, it was new demon. It would die by older and more experience demon or by a demon slayer.

What he was after was a flower. Blue spider lily flower to be exact but he couldn't find that blasted flower. His uppermoons couldn't even get a slip of information and he had live for centuries.

Frustration fill Muzan before his mind shift to now free demon. He'll make it task for the lowermoons to get rid of demon and for a reward, more of his blood.

He send a request for the lowermoons to assemble quickly when night falls. Worthless demons, he thought.

Night had fallen and lowermoons had assemble. As that went on, Nezuko woke up. Checking to see if the sun set, Nezuko left the cave when she saw the moon in the black sky.

She continue to travel, moving away from snow covered mountains to the plain. The cool breeze cool her off as she continue her journey. Enjoying sights she had never seen.

What Nezuko enjoy the most of nature. The different flowers, trees, landscape, weather. The night sky was nice addition.

Nezuko stop and notice a lone figure walking towards her. First it look human but the figure didn't smell like human. Demon? High possibly it is.

Nezuko was on edge but decided to make the first move. She lunge at the figure, the figure was surprised at the speed.

Nezuko swing her hand for a punch and the figure barely miss. At the close proximity, she could clearly tell it wasn't a human.

Not sparing the demon, Nezuko shift her body, allowing her to kick the demon in the gut.

Blood was spat out as the kick landed hard in the demon lower abdomen where his gut was. Pain wrench at the demon but it wasn't over.

During that time, Nezuko stomped on the demon causing more blood to flow out of the other demon's mouth. She kick him away like ball.

The demon hit the ground, rolling until it came to stop. It's regeneration couldn't keep up with damage it was sustaining.

Suddenly excruciating pain was felt in the demon's back. It was Nezuko, she had swiftly jump into the air and came crashing down on the demon.

The demon could only scream before blacking out. Nezuko only frown, it was boring fight and demon didn't last long.

She left the unconscious demon laying on the ground as Nezuko continue on her journey. Unfortunately the rest of her night was fighting off weaklings of demons.

She soon had to find a place before the sun rise so she stop her adventure. Irritated that majority of her night was spend being harassed by demons.

She took shelter in an abandoned shack as the sun raise. She had nothing better to do so she slept the day away.

She was awoken by voices. The sun rays that barely was allowed in told her that the sun was still out.

The problem arose that her size, the shack she took shelter in was by no means spacious. The sun rays that was able to enter through a rotting window only limit her more.

Voices came closer and Nezuko began to try to find ways she could possible hide but she was too big and all the furniture around was far too small.

Maybe she could shrink? She didn't know if she could but it was worth a try. Nezuko close her eyes and though of a child.

Her body begin to shrink and she had taken form of a child. Nezuko open her eyes and was joyous when she saw she could shrink.

The voices were loud like outside the shack. Nezuko hid behind a drawer and waited.

The shack was open and voices echo in the small place. Luckily the shack was pack with furniture so it was hard to see.

The door close and Nezuko just sat behind the drawer. The voices, a male and female to be exact. Nezuko waited for them to leave because she didn't felt the need to attack or eat them.

Soon the voices stop and some noises were began. Nezuko felt like she shouldn't be there listening to something that doesn't concern her.

Noises and the voices became louder and Nezuko decided to ignore them in favor of sleeping through and she did just that.