Chapter 6

(Y/n pov)

I release a grown as the sun hits my face  I quickly cover my eyes with my arm and reluctantly get out of bed and head downstairs and see Maria cooking breakfast.

Maria: "good morning Y/n breakfast will be ready soon we're having bacon and eggs."

Y/n: "Good morning and thanks for letting me know." I then hear the doorbell ring and tell Maria I'll get it. Opening the door and see a girl with black hair and purple eyes.

Y/n: "hello Miss do you need something?"

Yuma: "Uhh...yes, I do. I-I'm Yuma Amano, and I'm l-looking for Issei. I was told this is where he lives. We also made plans to go get b-breakfast this morning." Yuma said with a huge blush on her face and with a bit of stuttering.

Y/n: "Ahh so you're his girlfriend he keeps talking about. Please come in and have a seat I'll go check if he's up." Yuma just me clean nods and takes a seat on the couch as I walk back into the kitchen.

Maria: so who is at the door?

I gave Maria serious look and walked past her only saying one thing while going up the stairs. "Fallen" as I made it upstairs I noticed Mio walking out of the shower I said good morning to her but she just walked past me. I figured this would happen I'll just let her cool off from yesterday. I then make it to Isei room and don't even bother to knock I just kicked the door open and say.

Y/n: "To get the hell up your girlfriend's waiting for you." Issei jumps out of his bad and looks at me before glaring

Issei: "dude what the hell could you have just knocked and woke me up properly?"

Y/n: "Nah this way is more entertaining for me." I give him a smirk seemingly annoying him more.

Issei: "Whatever get out of my room so I can get changed."

Y/n: "Hurry up don't keep your girlfriend waiting." I was about to leave the room when I heard him call out.

Issei: "wait what are you talking about, she's here?"

Y/n: "Yeah according to her you guys made plans to go get breakfast so hurry up don't keep her waiting" I leave the room while hearing Issei calling himself stupid for forgetting something like that.

I go to Mio's room and knock on her door.

Mio: "what do you want I'm busy."

Y/n: "just want to tell you to stay in your room there's a fallen downstairs and I don't need any more problems. So stay here until I say so." I then go downstairs and help Maria cook. A couple minutes go by and Issei comes downstairs packs his stuff  for school and then leaves with Yuma.

Mio: "Now that she's gone can you explain why Issei is dating a fallen angel."

Y/n: "Your guess is as good as mine but I'm assuming it's because of his sacred gear."

Maria: "Makes sense that's the energy I felt do you know if she has anything planned."

Y/n: "If she tries anything I'll take her down I'm not letting Issei get killed by her" Maria only hums in response before going back to eating while Mio looks a bit worried but quickly hides.

(3rd person pov)

Y/n, Mio and Maria we're now walking to school together. Maria then walks a couple steps ahead of us before turning around and looking at us.

Maria: "now then I'll be on standby and nearby if you need anything."

Mio: "okay, thanks again."

Y/n:  "You know you'll be kicked out for loitering right or the police will take you away since you look like a middle schooler."