Important

So, a few hours ago I got a phone call from my mom. For those that don't know, I was adopted when I was 2 1/2 because my birthmother was always drunk or on drugs and couldn't raise me and my half brother. We didn't see her often, but I heard she was in jail a couple years ago.

For anonymity, we'll call my birth mom Lynsey, and the woman who adopted me Christine.

But let's skip back even further than a few hours and go back to last week when I got a phone call from an unknown number. It was a man's voice that I didn't recognize. And this is what he said.

"(My government name), your mother Lynsey was put on duty to watch over the acid vats. During a fight with another inmate, she was pushed over the railing and dissolved."

Sounds like bullshit, right? Well that's because it was. Keep in mind I didn't tell Christine about that phone call.

Christine called me a few hours ago to tell me this:

"Lynsey was shot. Apparently, she was let out of jail since she served her time, and went to your Mimi's house..."

When me and my brother were in foster care, our biological grandma, who we will call Tasha, and her best friend, who we will call Jane, took care of us. We called Tasha Lala and Jane Mimi.

"house and killed her.
"What? How?"
"They said she had a bomb on her."

Sounds like bullshit. Again.

It was.

I called Lala afterwards to ask her about it.

"... a bomb."
"What? No, I'm at Jane's house now, it's fully intact."

She sent me a photo as evidence. While Jane was nowhere to be found, security cameras showed Lynsey going in the house. They found Lynsey later and took her in for questioning, but after a lot of fighting, they had to shoot her.

What's crazy? There's no record of the events anywhere. No news. This happened yesterday.

Whether this is true or not, I don't know. First some random dude WHO WE COULDNT TRACK THE NUMBER OF lied to me about Lynsey, and then actual officers lied about how Jane "died". When in reality no one knows where she is.

The only people who even know my new phone number are my mom and dad. No one else, not even my brother or best friends.

I just don't get it.

I'm still updating the other book, though.