#37 Deja Vu

*Trigger Warning*

"Cheol."

Seungcheol stops wiping his bar down and turns to see Mingyu walking towards him with a serious expression.

"Let's talk."

"Uh...should we let them?" Joshua asks Jihoon as they walk towards them.

"I don't know, call Kwan and Han just in case." Jihoon whispers to Joshua.

They stand there in awkward silence for a while, both waiting for the other to speak while Joshua and Jihoon wait for Jeonghan or Kwan to arrive.

"Mingyu, look, before you-"

"I'm done with this."

"What?"

"I'm done hearing out your excuses for not letting him be happy."

"Ming-"

"He doesn't deserve to be treated like that by you, he's been through enough already."

"I know, I-"

"I understand you being a little upset that he's with me after everything. But I don't care anymore, I love him and I'm not going to let you hurt him more or tear us apart."

"I wont-"

"And you need to apologize to him. Every day, until he forgives you. And if he doesn't want to be around you then I won't let you near him."

"Yes, I-"

"Do you even know how much I love him?"

Joshua and Jihoon look back and forth between them. "So Mingyu is really with Kwan."

"Yeah...I wasn't sure because no one would say anything."

"Wow...I was not expecting that...I hope he arrives soon, Mingyu is getting pretty worked up." Jihoon whispers to Joshua as they watch Mingyu pace.

"I know you love him-"

"I love him so much, Cheol. I just can't understand why everyone wants to hurt him, especially you. His smile can turn my entire day around and every time he makes even just a little progress I feel so happy. I'm so tired of seeing him cry or break down because of others. I just want him to be happy. I will be with him no matter what you say, but it hurts him for you to be angry at him. Can't you let us be together in peace?" Mingyu is out of breath from yelling so much, but he needed to let everything out.

"Yes-"

"Even if you say no, I'm still going to be with him."

"Yes-"

"I don't want to hear any excuses-wait...yes?"

"I won't stop you from being with him..."

"W..what?"

"I'm sorry to you and Kwannie. I've been such an idiot, being obsessed with controlling him so he'd be okay, but that was just making him worse."

"You changed your mind?"

"Kwannie changed my mind when he told me about...Jeju...I didn't realize how much he liked you. As long as you don't hurt him, I...I want you to be together-"

"Really?"

Everyone turns to Seungwkan and Jeonghan in the doorway.

"Really, hyung?"

Seungcheol runs to Seungkwan and wraps his arms around him. "Yes, I'm so sorry, Kwannie. Please, please forgive me? I didn't mean what I said before, I never did."