#1 Little Brother

"Hyung, what time will he be here? He's already 30 minutes late."

"Hmmm...He said he'd be here in 5 minutes. And that was 30 minutes ago." Seungcheol laughs at Jihoon's scrunched face and looks up to see a boy running through the door. "See, he's here now,"

"SORRY! I know, I'm late-"

Jihoon drags the boy to the stage before he can even catch his breath. "How are you always late? And what's with the outfit, I said soft cashmere not...that."

"Yeah, the leather straps...are a bit much Mingyu." Joshua adjusts his mic and laughs at Mingyu's outfit.

"Sorry, hyung. Jun told me we were getting lunch, but somehow I ended up-"

"Oh...so you guys are into that?" Jihoon cuts Mingyu off and raises his eyebrow.

"What? Ew. No. He was using me as a model for his new project."

"Mhm. Whatever you say Mingyu." Jihoon laughs as he sits on the barstool and turns on his mic.

Mingyu can't even defend himself because the music starts and he's up. "Shadow my Shadow my Shadow~"

~~

"Not bad Mingyu. But show up on time." Jihoon sits at the bar as Seungcheol walks towards them.

Seungcheol laughs at Mingyu and passes him a drink. "Jun?"

Mingyu looks up and then at his clothes. "Yeah, who else?" Mingyu feels an arm around his shoulder and looks up to see someone smirking.

"Why do you sound so sad, you look hot." Jun moves the hair out of Mingyu's face and winks at him.

Mingyu rolls his eyes and pushes Jun off. "Why are you here, Hyung?"

"Jihye said that you stood her up yesterday, I thought you were into her?"

"No, I am not, you just told her I was and set me up on a date without my permission." Mingyu chugs his vodka and glares at Jun. 

Seungcheol walks over, also glaring at Jun. "Jun."

"Seungcheol." Jun smiles brightly and winks at him and puts his arm around Mingyu again. 

"Why are you so openly flirting in my bar?"

"Relax Seungcheol, it's just Mingyu."

Mingyu looks offended. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Well unfortunately you're straight so flirting with you is harmless." Jun laughs while Mingyu still looks offended.

"Jun, you should leave." Seungcheol turns serious and hands more drinks to Mingyu, Jihoon and Joshua.

"What? Why? I just got here Hyung?" Jun whines and steals Mingyu's drink.

Seungcheol takes the drink back and sighs. "Can you jus-" He stops when he hears the door open and his heart sinks.

Everyone turns to the boy that opened the door. He's wearing ripped jeans, and a hoodie covering his head with a black face mask on. He walks up to the bar carrying a few boxes and sets them down.

"Hyung, where do you want these?"

Seungcheol runs over to him and takes the boxes off the bar. "I'll put them up."

"Thanks." The boy sits at the bar, not minding anyone else there and puts his head down.

Seungcheol slides him a glass of water. "What's wrong Kwannie?"

Seungkwan looks up at the water and pouts. "Don't you have anything stronger?"

"Seungkwan?" Jun stands up and runs over to Seungkwan.