#28 Answer

Mingyu looks out the window to admire the rain pouring down on the city before heading to his bedroom. He jumps into his giant bed and starts to worry. 

Did I go too far? I'm trying to be obvious, but I don't want to make him uncomfortable. He has to know I like him by now, right? So, does that mean he doesn't feel the same? He ran out of here like he was scared of something...

Mingyu falls asleep, pouting because Seungkwan isn't there with him.

~~~

"Ugh..." Mingyu slowly wakes up and glares at his clock that says two in the morning. "Who the hell is knocking at two am?"

He gets up and drags himself to the door, forgetting he's just in his underwear. He sighs and opens his door while rubbing his eyes. He opens his eyes and doesn't believe what he's seeing. "K..Kwan-ah?" Am I still dreaming?

Seungkwan stands in the doorway and looks up at him. "M..Mingyu."

"Wait, Kwan-ah?!" He finally wakes up and looks at the mess in front of him. "Oh my god! Why are you soaking wet? And crying...?" Seungkwan covers his face and cries more.

"Come in!"

"I..I..don't want to g..get your floor w..wet."

"I dont give a fuck about my floor, come here." Mingyu grabs his face and wipes the water and tears from his eyes. "Kwan-ah, you're freezing! How long were you out there."

"I...I.." He stutters while shivering. "I missed the b...bus then it s..started raining and I...I was to distracted so I got o..on th..the wrong bus so I had to walk here from the c...cafe."

"Jeonghan's cafe?! That's miles away!"

"It's..only a few h..hours-"

Mingyu shuts his door and pulls Seungkwan into his bathroom. "Why didn't you call me?! I would've gotten you."

"I f..forgot my phone and I didn't w..wan't to wake you up."

"Well I'm awake now!"

"I...I..I'm sorry..I'll go-"

"No. That's not what I mean." Mingyu grabs him a towel and starts drying him off. "This won't do, you need to change." He runs to his closet and picks him out some dry clothes. "Here, change. Wait, you should take a warm shower-"

Seungkwan grabs Mingyu's face and looks deep into his eyes. He wants to hug him but he doesn't want to get him wet or make him cold.

"Are you okay?"

"I need..to say something." Seungkwan moves away quickly and sneezes.

"Wait, just shower and change, then we can talk, okay?" Mingyu sets the clothes down and walks to the shower. He turns it on and walks back to him. "Warm up, okay?"

Seungkwan nods and starts to undress while Mingyu walks out.

He ran in the rain for hours...to see me? What happened? Did he see Wonwoo or someone again? He's crying so much.

He waits outside of the bathroom until Seungkwan comes out and he immediately grabs him. "Are you warm now? Do you feel sick?"

Seungkwan nods and steps back when Mingyu tries to hug him.

"Okay, tell me what happened? What's wrong?"

Seungkwan takes his hand and pulls him to the couch, making him sit down. "I'm sorry...I needed to see you, I needed to talk to you."