Trapping a spider and intimidating a leader

Decepticon pov

All the decepticons were doing their daily business loading in supplies that they scavenged all over Cybertron and fighting off Autobots. When their leader Megatron start to get agitated.

Megatron pov:

At this point I was getting really irritated because starscream hasn't returned with my Energon.

Megatron: WHERE IS STARSCREAM HE SHOULD BE BACK HERE BY NOW WITH MY ENERGON!!

Random decepticon: I-I-I don't know sir we're trying to reach him but he won't pick up the comms.

Then all of a sudden the doors slide open revealing a very injured starscream and I approach him angrily and said.

Megatron: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!! AND WHERE IS MY ENERGON!!!

I continue to stare at him seeing that he has a look of fear on his face but it's not from me. I also noticed the stab wound on his shoulder.

I think grab him by the throat and hoisted him in the air and said.

Megatron: What happened and where is your group and why aren't you back with my Energon!

Starscream: M-M-Master we tried to get that energon from the factory but someone was already there.

Megatron: WHAT!!!

Starscream: I'M SORRY MASTER PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!

I then throw him across the room making him hit the wall and then shouted.

Megatron: SOUNDWAVE!!!

Then a skinny looking decepticon with long pointy fingers and a screen for a face walks into the room.

Megatron: Is there any surveillance left from that factory.

Soundwave then nods his head and plays back the footage. The footage shows a black colored cybertronian killing starscream's whole decepticon army. This leaves me not just shocked but also impressed by his skill and ruthlessness.

I then turn back to starscream and said.

Megatron: Tell me what was his name.

Starscream: I-I don't know sir. The only thing he called himself was baba yaga.

The name sent a little bit of a shiver down my spine but I ignored it and stood up on my feet and said.

Megatron: It seems that we have ourselves a little bit of a nuisance going on. So here's what I say anyone who can bring him to me alive I will personally raise your rank in my army do I make myself clear.

All decepticons: Yes Lord Megatron!

Megatron: KNOCKOUT!!

Then another decepticon comes in with a red and silver coloring walks in and says.