The mystery warrior

Autobot pov:

We were able to make it back to our headquarters still shacking at the brutality of the dead decepticons we saw. We were then able to make it back to headquarters where we see a lot of injured Autobots on the floor being tended to by Autobot medics. The head of these Autobot medics was a medic named ratchet. When the door closed all the Autobots turned to us seeing our faces that are still in shock at what we witnessed back at the building.

Then an autobot with white and orange colors comes forward towards the three Autobots that have just arrived from their scouting mission and said.

???: You three should go to the medical bay and get yourselves checked out.

Autobot #1: whatever you say Rachet. Alright men let's head to the medic bay.

Then the 3 autobots made their way to the medic bay.

Then two other autobots walked up to Rachet. One had a female physique and the other had a male physique and they both had black, blue, and white colors.

???: what's up with them.

???: yeah it's like they saw a ghost.

Rachet: I don't know but they must have seen something brutal to have face of shock and not only that they were also shaking with fear.

Rachet: Arcee and Tailgate come with me. We should inform Optimus about this.

Arcee: Okay

Tailgate: Sure

Decepticon pov:

The scene then changes to a building that has the symbol of the decepticons on it and we see decepticons coming in and out of the building. The scene then takes us inside the building where we see a decepticon fearing for his life saying.

???: please Lord Megatron they should be here any minute now I swear!!!

Megatron: I NEED THOSE DATA CYLINDERS STARSCREAM BECAUSE IF I DON'T HAVE THEM THEN IT WILL BE A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE AUTOBOTS GET THE UP HAND!!!

The transformer now known as starscream says in a shivering voice of fear.