Not So Happy Campers- Part 1

"Yo, we're coming at you live from Camp Wawanakwa somewhere in Muskoka, Ontario, I'm your host, Chris McLean, dropping season one of the hottest reality show on television right now. Here's the deal. Twenty-two campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp, they'll compete in challenges against each other then have to face the judgement of their fellow campers. Every three days, one team will either win a reward or watch one of their team members walk down the Dock of Shame, take a ride on the loser boat, and leave Total Drama Island for good. Their fate will be decided here at the dramatic campfire ceremonies where each week all but one camper will receive one marshmallow. In the end, only one will be left standing and will be rewarded with cheesy tabloid fame and a small fortune which let's face it, they'll probably blow in a week. To survive, they'll have to battle...black flies...grizzly bears...disgusting camp food...and each other. Every moment will be caught on of the hundreds of cameras situated all over the camp. Who will crumble under the pressure? Find out right here, right now on Total...Drama...Island."

"Welcome back to Total Drama Island, all right, it's time to meet our first 12 campers, we told them they'd all be staying at this five-star resort so, if they seemed a little T.O.-ed, that's probably why..."

. . .

"Why am I even on this stupid boat...Why did I agree to this! I'm not even meant to be here it was just a joke!" I say to myself as I slowly approach the island. 'Isn't this meant to be a resort?' I think as I get a good visual on the island.

"Next we have...A girl who loves the idea of being outdoors but also loves the idea of being at home and staying inside even more...[Y/n]!" Chris exclaimed as I got off the boat and wave to everyone there. I look on the dock to see 11 people, I walk over and stand next to a girl with blue hair. "Hey I'm Gwen!" She introduces herself with a smile. "I'm [Y/n], it's nice to meet you!" I say returning the smile.

. . .

The last player arrives hitting her chin on the edge of the dock as she got off the boat.

"Ouch that's gotta hurt big time" I say cringing looking away. "Oooh that's bad" A guy with black hair and a yellow shirt says after me. Suddenly a girl with brown hair and brown eyes runs over to her. "Guys, she could be seriously hurt!" She says helping the hurt Izzy.

"That felt so good, except for hitting my chin. This is summer camp? This is so cool, do you have paper mache? Are we having lunch soon?" The Girl said and I gave her a look. "That's a good call" a blonde boy in a maple left shirt added. "First things first, we need a group photo for promos, everyone at the end of the dock!"

We all started to make our way at to the end of the dock and posed for a picture as Chris got on the boat and prepared to take a picture. "One..Two...Three" Click "Oops forgot the lens cap, ok ok hold that pose...One tw- oh no the cards full. Hang on" I rolled my eyes, my face was starting to hurt from smiling. "Come on, man my face is starting to freeze!" I had to agree with her I don't know how much more of this I can take. "Got it! Okay everyone say 'Wawanakwa!'"

"Wawanakwa!" Click We all say as he takes the picture, I start to hear cracking I try to look down but before I could we all fell in the lake. The suddenness of it made me surprised and it didn't occur to me that I was in the water until a few seconds later, as I struggled to get back to shore I felt to hands grab my arms. "Don't worry I gotcha princess, names Duncan nice to meet you" a guy said dragging me to shore. "[Y/n]...Thanks but I'm pretty sure I could've got back myself" I said straining my hair. "Really because it looks to me that you were struggling" I rolled my eyes, of course I was struggling, it was so sudden and I wasn't prepared. "Okay, guys, dry off and meet at the campfire pit in ten" Chris says and I shoot him a glare and walk off to go get changed.