1.03

          Leto Trinket was the younger sister of the Escort for District 12 Escort, Effie Trinket, and while not much is known about their backgrounds, at least not to the Districts, it was clear that the sisters weren't overly close as many siblings in the Districts were.

          District 9 knew Leto for her usually floor-length dark and slightly loose dresses or coats. While, from what they saw on the projections of the Reapings, Effie Trinket was dressed in pink tight shorter skirts and dresses that caused her to walk almost abnormally.

          Both women wore extravagant hairstyles, although Effie's usually changed colour daily while Leto's was always brown, both their faces were caked with white powder and odd make-up patterns were drawn onto them.

          "Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favour." Leto said, her voice loud and calm, it was impossible to see if she believed in what each Escort had to tell the Districts, in what the President told the Districts, in the words. Out of all the Escorts, Leto was the youngest of all of them, and possibly the only one whose emotions were hard to read on their faces, true or fake emotions.

          "The time has come, much like every year, for us to select one courageous young man and woman for the honour of representing District 9 in the 66th Annual Hunger Games." Leto told them, allowing her dark eyes to wander over the sea of potential tributes, watching their frightened expressions, expressions that were mirrored in the faces of every person of the other 11 Districts that fateful date.

          "Now, as usual, Ladies first." with that, Leto almost glided across the podium to the glass ball on the right that was filled with the girls' names. Her hand reached into the bowl almost in slow motion, dipping her hand into the mass amount of sealed envelopes. She swirled her hand once, with her hand among the papers before pulling it out with a paper between her fingers.