Introduction and Characters

Hello reader I'm Theunknownwriting. Thank you for choosing The Brio's Lost Mafia Princess! This is a remake of my first book which got taken down when my account got deleted. That being said it won't be exactly like the first one but I'll try my best to remake it.

I have a few new ideas I will be adding to the book. If you don't like it feel free to leave. If you read my original story then you are an OG. That being said please don't compare this story to my first one. Not every chapter will be the same because I added a few things and took some things away. I had to start completely from scratch. If you have read my book before feel free to private message me your favorite scene so I can make sure to add them. Once again if you don't like it please don't spread hate just click off the story.

Mean comments will not be tolerated.

Everything that I write is completely out of my own head and no one else's. Please don't message me or comment that I'm copying someone because I'm not. I work hard on my free time to create the stories I write. If something is similar to your story just message me personally so we can handle it (but it better not be that our characters have the same name... that's stupid.) I'm talking about the plot.

I don't own the cover or any pictures that I use they are all from Pinterest. I also have dyslexia so please forgive any misspellings that I don't catch. You can also let me know and I'll fix it as soon as possible just please be nice about it. I use Google Translate for everything so if it's not correct don't blame me blame Google... You can also let me know and I can fix it.

Feel free to comment, vote, and give me your feedback. I love to hear from you guys. Please remember that the people in the character aesthetics are not or don't act how I write them to be so please no hate towards them. Also the characters are humans and are not perfect so be patient with them and their decisions.

This is all fictional places, people, jobs, businesses, characters, names, organizations, events, incidents, even some medications, Etc it all comes from the author's imagination.

All my stories have happy endings but my definition of "happy ending" might be different from yours.

The last thing is that I'm a college student and I am extremely busy so I'll try to post at least once a week but my goal is to post twice a week. My Posting day will be Saturday. Each chapter I write is normally between 5,000 and 10,000 words and I do use different points of view from different characters as I see fit.

REREADERS (RR'S), please refrain from spoiling or commenting on things that may even HINT at a spoiler. I don't want anyone saying anything. It's the worst when you are reading a story and everyone in the comments is spoiling it.

Copyright © 2024. All rights to this story are reserved. Everything written in this story belongs to Theunknownwriting. Theunknownwriting retains all rights provided by copyright law. As such, another person cannot reproduce, distribute, and/or adapt any part of the work without permission. Thank you.

❗️Trigger warnings❗️
❗️This will be your only one❗️
Mentions of
Descriptive Abuse
Verbal Abuse
Sexual Assault
Rape
Descriptive Violence
Kidnapping
Torture
Blood
PTSD
Depression
Death
Self harm
Mental instability
Drug abuse/addiction
Alcohol abuse/addiction
Nightmares
Night terrors
Eating disorder
Cursing
Etc.
❗️If any of these are triggering please click off this story. This is your last warning❗️

I do not condone any of these actions. If anything it's to make an awareness that people are actually going through some of these things. People you walk by everyday are hurting maybe even you are. But there is always hope for you. That even when things feel like hell there is a heaven waiting for you on the other side.